New guy from Canton

monsterzx6r

Hey everyone. My name is Tom. I've been riding on and off for about 15 years. Started on a ninja 600r. Have had a couple of zx7's, a couple of old Jap cruisers. I just bought a new 2009 zx6r. I usually ride down towards the New Phila area. Always trying to find new people to ride with. For some reason never thought about using a forum like this to meet people to ride with. Met Quicksilver last weekend and had a good day of riding. Anyway hello to everyone and hope to do some riding.

The Saturday ride was awesome a good bunch of guys and they road aggressively all day. 536 is definitely a road for the more advanced rider but you would have loved it. I dragged knee about 15 times and got lots of pictures of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Saturday ride was awesome a good bunch of guys and they road aggressively all day. 536 is definitely a road for the more advanced rider but you would have loved it. I dragged knee about 15 times and got lots of pictures of it.

Wow didn't look at the date. Thanks to whoever brought this back to life and made me feel stuipd.