Rider Down

S-13

A friend of mine was out riding a few nights ago and was in an accident. A car took a left turn and pulled out in front of him and he T-boned the car. He was put into the intensive care unit and is still currently there.

His hand and arm were broken in multiple places, the jaw piece on his helmet shattered and cut up his face, and he suffered a concussion and head trauma.

Things are looking pretty hopeful for him as of now, but please remember him in your prayers.

He'd be dead right now if he hadn't been wearing his helmet. I know most of you guys wear helmets, but anyone who doesn't should really re-think the decision not to the next time they go out. Be safe out there guys, no one is promised tomorrow.

I prayed for him. Im sorry this happened to him. I always wear my helmet. My husband also would not have survived if he wasn't wearing one! The chin,from what i have read, is usually the first to hit the ground along with your hands and elbows.

I prayed for him. Im sorry this happened to him. I always wear my helmet. My husband also would not have survived if he wasn't wearing one! The chin,from what i have read, is usually the first to hit the ground along with your hands and elbows.

That's exactly why his hand and face got messed up. He instinctively put his hand out to catch himself.

Also, thanks to everyone for your concern and prayers. It's greatly appreciated.