New Rider

twirps2001

Hello all. The name is Avonte. Just bought my first bike less than a week ago--06 gsxr600. Looking for some peeps to hang out with. Live in the downtown cincy area but willing to ride anywhere b/w here and cbus. Get at me if anyone's riding around the area. Looking forward to meeting some people and learning some new things!

Welcome Twirps. There are quite a few of us from Cincinnati. I actually just had my first ride & met some of the guys last week. Good guys, and the ones I met live in northern Cincinnati area I believe.

Hello all. The name is Avonte. Just bought my first bike less than a week ago--06 gsxr600. Looking for some peeps to hang out with. Live in the downtown cincy area but willing to ride anywhere b/w here and cbus. Get at me if anyone's riding around the area. Looking forward to meeting some people and learning some new things!

what's up Avonte'?.....glad you finally got a bike and made it on the site....hey all this is my older brother...looks like me minus the fro!!!!!

~Darius