New girl from Cbus!

juliejuliejulie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... it looks likes she's friends with ousley, so i'm guessing there's very little we could do to scare her away ... plus, we can't all be post whores in the first 48 hours of being on the board... :D

Haha!! Not gonna lie, he did scare me a little ;) (jk trav.. sorta!) You guys are good though... It would take a hell of a lot more then some bootay, vajayjay, naughty, dirty talk to scare me off.... :p

On another note, I'm taking the msf course in Heath at the end of the month. I know its $$, but it's literally the only time my schedule will allow and it's guaranteed I'd get in (unlike the state course). Anyone have any opinion on that course? Suggestions? Advice?

On another note, I'm taking the msf course in Heath at the end of the month. I know its $$, but it's literally the only time my schedule will allow and it's guaranteed I'd get in (unlike the state course). Anyone have any opinion on that course? Suggestions? Advice?

I took the MSF at a Harley dealer last year. My instructor said most of them teach at both the state and privates courses, so you're getting the same info and expertise.

I think he also mentioned that the private classes are smaller(I think 8 compared to 20 or so, don't take my word for this), so it is probable that the teaching might me a little better. Have fun!

Haha!! Not gonna lie, he did scare me a little ;) (jk trav.. sorta!) You guys are good though... It would take a hell of a lot more then some bootay, vajayjay, naughty, dirty talk to scare me off.... :p

you can always practice the "course" by looking in the back of the motorcycle operators manual. just pay attention, and relax. you will be fine, its not that hard.

hi julie. im new to the board, new to streetbikes, but grew up off-roading. i love this site. it grows on you. there is alot of good solid feedback, advice and a fair share of jokesters too. i have my training class scheduled at the end of august up at the honda facility in marysville, which is where i live. i recently started riding a yamaha virago 250, but this cruiser is already not enough. ive been practicing conservatively on my husbands sportsbike, which gives me a rush ive never known. i really truly want to learn how to ride and respect these machines, and refine my skills. time will tell. hey sara is right -- come on over to the girls lounge where we talk more filth than the men.... lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...