The Coshocton Report

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Hey Ron...I don't remember shaking your hand, so I can't put a face with your name. Did we talk at all? There was so many, I don't know which one you were. Next time introduce yourself to me, so I know wtf you look like. :lol: I made my rounds shaking hands, but I don't think you were there when I did that at the beginning.

i was the one that walked by ya and said "hey whats up man" then asked parks for some zip ties right beside the house.. im not sure if i shook hands with ya or not? so many people!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(He got to ride the 1098 for some of this ride.)

I wanted to get a feel for the R6 before I put her on the track, so he was the lucky kid yesterday. BTW that R6 is a lot of fun. Yeah I watch him real close on these rides and he seems to keep it to his level.

I can't take credit for naming the 14 the "electric" bike that was Kaustabha. I can understand how he couldn't hear though, his exhaust sounds mean.

I didn't get to witness any of the pony launching. I thought the sulky would be okay but the kid riding looked to be in trouble. That's what the little fuckers get for using the roads we pay for and leaving shit all over them.

751 was great, are you dyslexic or did we take the wrong road? I don't think you guys have any bad roads down there. I don't trust newly paved roads though so we took it kind of easy on that part. Last year on 555 after it was repaved I discovered newly paved asphalt is slippery.

typed to fast haha.

we have some short little raods that are twistie as heel but the crew will have to jump in the back of the truck with push brooms and go make sure they are clean, before we take a big group threw them!

i was the one that walked by ya and said "hey whats up man" then asked parks for some zip ties right beside the house.. im not sure if i shook hands with ya or not? so many people!

Yeah, I remember that scene. :cool: I had no idea who it was though, but now I do.

I can't take credit for naming the 14 the "electric" bike that was Kaustabha. I can understand how he couldn't hear though, his exhaust sounds mean.

I didn't get to witness any of the pony launching. I thought the sulky would be okay but the kid riding looked to be in trouble. That's what the little fuckers get for using the roads we pay for and leaving shit all over them.

aint that the truth!!!

No.....ZX14 does not have to scream......it kills all silently......it was a show stopper as well...and finally nice to meet ya Nick.

Back atcha Kosmo. Your bike sure is purdy! So purdy I had to scream it at a stop through my helmet at you. :)

typed to fast haha.

we have some short little raods that are twistie as heel but the crew will have to jump in the back of the truck with push brooms and go make sure they are clean, before we take a big group threw them!

raods?

twistie as heel?

slow the heel down when you type

That tree next to the parking lot was tits! That sucker cooled me down fast. Plus my face got burnt as hell and I wanted out of the sun.

Thanks for the free waters man. Those tasted so good while I was endurance riding for the day.

I am impressed that somebody tried to spell my real name haha......uncle punk was close but still not 100% It is Kaustubha......not Kaustabha....but still great..see I am Kosmo for a reason....I don't want people to break their teeth or keyboard for a name.....:lol:

Edited by Kosmo

That tree next to the parking lot was tits! That sucker cooled me down fast. Plus my face got burnt as hell and I wanted out of the sun.

Thanks for the free waters man. Those tasted so good while I was endurance riding for the day.

haha no problem next tiem ill fill ur camelbak up with water and ice so u can enjoy it the whole ride!

I am impressed that somebody tried to spell my real name haha......uncle punk was close but still not 100% It is Kaustubha......not Kaustabha....but still great..see I am Kosmo for a reason....I don't want people to break their teeth or keyboard for a name.....:lol:

shoulda seen me just trying to pronounce it haha

Thanks, I could just imagine trying to ride that road sometime without adult supervision and end up in the barbwire.

I noticed in last years ride you rode some down on the southwest side of town and it got me thinking you could come up with a loop around town just like the boys in Columbus have 270.

The loop would need a name though. Something like the paved goat trail loop, pony launcher loop, Coshocton dare trail. You could hold time trials on it just like the Columbus people do. Big fun.

Thanks, I could just imagine trying to ride that road sometime without adult supervision and end up in the barbwire.

I noticed in last years ride you rode some down on the southwest side of town and it got me thinking you could come up with a loop around town just like the boys in Columbus have 270.

The loop would need a name though. Something like the paved goat trail loop, pony launcher loop, Coshocton dare trail. You could hold time trials on it just like the Columbus people do. Big fun.

haha.

we have a couple more good loops i want to take ya'll on. ull be like whooaaa this is nice!