thoughts on this bike for sale?

jbot

^Doh!

If I had the choice between a KTM and the SXV I think it'd be a hard choice. :confused:

the aprilias are notorious for all kinds of problems, busting top ends, electrical problems, spewing oil, they arent really meant for everyday street riding

Have you ridden the Hyper yet? If not' date=' that's why you don't like it. It is a sweet bike.[/quote']

they are sweet, i would rather have a lighter bike like my ktm, even if it doesnt have as much power, the duc is air-cooled too, that was a turn off

:( These aren't as cool as the other ones...and no pink...but I'm loving the concept....wonder if it looks goofy on a bike? I'm (hopefully) getting a KLR250 (the teal and purple one) wonder if colored tires would like cool or dumb??

Have you ridden the Hyper yet? If not' date=' that's why you don't like it. It is a sweet bike.[/quote']
Ride it.

You'll change your mind.

Hahaha, ok ok. If/when I ever start looking for a sumo I'll give the Duc a chance too.

Just go to a Duc dealer and ask to ride one. They gots to have a demo on the floor. If they don't give DNA a call.. the next time you swing by they'll have one ready. :cool:

NO!! I is broke and the last thing I need is a jones'in for another bike. :p

so scratch the suzuki and look for ktm or honduh? they'll have some sort of "super moto" designation like, "SM" or something like that i'm guessing?

i'm no baller, so i'm happy to start on a light, nimble bike that'll handle well with some street tires. recommendations on displacement? should 450cc be min if i'm planning on actually riding the highway for 90 miles to get to good roads?

so scratch the suzuki and look for ktm or honduh? they'll have some sort of "super moto" designation like, "SM" or something like that i'm guessing?

i'm no baller, so i'm happy to start on a light, nimble bike that'll handle well with some street tires. recommendations on displacement? should 450cc be min if i'm planning on actually riding the highway for 90 miles to get to good roads?

with ktm, your only safe options for a reliable daily street tard..is the 625smc like mine, or the newer 690smc, the dukes are sick too, not really a real motard, but bad as hell, i would take a look at todds

recommendations on displacement? should 450cc be min if i'm planning on actually riding the highway for 90 miles to get to good roads?
with ktm, your only safe options for a reliable daily street tard..is the 625smc like mine, or the newer 690smc, the dukes are sick too, not really a real motard, but bad as hell, i would take a look at todds

90 miles on a 450 on the freeway would suck.

If you're interested in a Duke II, let me know. I'll get some pics.

come down on sat and u can try mine! u'll fall in love instantly :cool:

i actually really wanted to see you guys do your thing on those sexy roads, but I have to do family things that saturday.

i'm gonna keep my eyes open on the sumo forum you gave me the link to. You weren't kidding when you said there are tons of bikes there!

i actually really wanted to see you guys do your thing on those sexy roads, but I have to do family things that saturday.

i'm gonna keep my eyes open on the sumo forum you gave me the link to. You weren't kidding when you said there are tons of bikes there!

ha just tell them somethign very very important popped up...

good good any questions ask away