Quaker Steak and Lube - June 3rd - Ohio Riders

Casper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 3rd Ohio Riders will have a table / tent set up at bike night a QSL. Stop by and say hi, hang out, whatever. We will have stickers with us. Just look for the Ohio Riders banner.

I need stickers!! How fun to have an actual tent to support OR...with any luck I'll have a set of wheels by then...or at least be able to get a ride and put some faces to the names!

I need stickers!! How fun to have an actual tent to support OR...with any luck I'll have a set of wheels by then...or at least be able to get a ride and put some faces to the names!

why ever would you want to look at some of these ugly mugs from around here?:D you might wanna go blind after....

Won't be able to make it this week or next, but hopefully after that I'll be done traveling!

well if you want I can ride your bikes for you while you are gone.... keep the engines operating at peak lubrication, and blow the dust off for ya....:D

I'll be there! who wants to meet before? or are we doing hooters again! Never know ross you might get a new sig out of it if we hit up hooters! lol

i love getting a new sig quote...i say we do hooters again

hooters-logo.jpg

I'm down for hooters I mean wings!

well from the way you were acting at the red light last week it seemed like you were more anxious to see some hooters than the rest of us. :lol:

I'm down for hooters I mean wings! I'm really not sure you can top the one you have but I'll sure try too give you some good stuff to work with!

a couple come to mind from that Sunday at Classics

:lol: maybe, I was just really hungry!

I'm just gonna play nice and leave that one alone:D

Forecast does not look very promising :(

Weather Underground now has 90% precip chance with 65% humidity. This ain't looking good. Good news is Friday should be awesome, too bad I'm going skydiving... :)

It figures I get the Kat all ready to go and get rained out two weeks in a row, when I'm in Portland the skies clear out.