Bleach and gas don't mix

KhaoticRebel

ok so you have prints and you seen the kids who did it? why haven't you went to the school and describe them to the principal or wait for them to walk out at the end of the day?

I actually don't think that's a bad idea...especially if the damage is horrible, it might not get you anywhere, but it could encourage other students to speak up about it, or even turn themselves in. +1 for that advice (IMO)

ok so you have prints and you seen the kids who did it? why haven't you went to the school and describe them to the principal or wait for them to walk out at the end of the day?

That's easier said than done. It was dark and had hoodies up. I was looking through an upstairs window with a screen on it. Not the best for identifying someone. I also don't teach at the school that the kids attend, so I don't know any of the boys' faces well enough to identify them in the dark. If nobody gets caught, I'll just take pleasure in the fact that the gal behind the devious deed will never amount to anything. It's the little things in life that get me by. :) I'll also keep the beheading idea on the backburner. Not bad.

If nobody gets caught, I'll just take pleasure in the fact that the gal behind the devious deed will never amount to anything. It's the little things in life that get me by.

keep this state of mind throughout all life's activities. Seriously, not only will it make you seem like the bigger and better person, but its true so it'll make you feel better

any time I'm out riding and someone does something to piss me off I make fun of them. Yeah, its just me laughing in my helmet all to myself.. but it makes me happy. "that guy really needs to get laid" "watch out, PMS bitch needs to get home to the heavy tampons" "like oh my god, she needs to get home to watch bret on Rock of Love" ... I think you get the idea.

fucked up? totally. Awesome? absolutely.

I got connections. Sometimes it is nice being a Auto Zone Manager. I got the hook ups. Let me know what ya need!!!!

She totally needs someone to mess with that girl's car! Interested? We have an address!

She is up to like $1500 and counting with expenses! The car is back in the shop because the idiots at the Jeep dealer on old 161 don't know what they are doing...They only drained the tank! An hour after bringing it home..it died... towed back to the dealership. Uhhh did anyone there think they should possibly change filters? Check the engine itself? I would never suggest going to that dealership! They were positive that it was fine!

settle down scrappy. You gotta start somewhere. that was a logical first spot. I would have tested the fuel pump and system first with the tank out, but todays parts changers and overhead don't really like to go out of their way to do it right the first time, get the car in and out asap, if it comes back it comes back.

Sorry hun, thats life. I just looked at a T-bird, 1993 they were ready to change cats on (for a VERY exuberant price, there's two cats built into the Y-pipe something like 1200 dollars, way more than the car is worth) because it wouldn't accelerate, Took it for a ride definitely felt like it wasn't getting air in, or out. after a trip around the block, I unplugged the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor. Car runs like new again. Tells me several things, A) the cats arn't clogged up, B) the TPS (throttle position sensor) is good, and C) there's an air metering device thats bad. I'm not sure that that car had a MAP (Manifold Absoloute Pressure) sensor, if it did it could be that or the MAF, I'm guessing MAF. I'll test it out Monday when I have time to look at it, but for now he can drive it on the primary programming with no serious effects, just won't be getting optimal milage, which for the 5 miles a day he drives the damn thing he's not worried about it.

By unplugging the MAF I forced the computer to fall back on it's primary programming and just run off the 3 basic sensors. It worked. This means that one of the advanced sensors is bad.

what pisses me off is the 3 shops he's had it at before couldn't figure this out, one being a reputable Ferd dealer in the area. It took me all of 10 min to if not solve the problem, severely narrow it down to 2 choices.

So remember that when you take your car into a dealer. There are maybe one or two actual mechanics there. the rest are parts changers. Hook the computer up, change what the computer says. file it and ship it. In order to get to the 'Mechanic' you've got to either have a SERIOUS problem, or a very expensive problem and good credit, or you have to have gone through all the parts changers.

Edited by Dweezel

...or you could cut off their heads.

This seems to be the best solution to me... Good thing its just a lease and you get to give it back, although I would feel bad for the next owner - I'm sure they won't put that on the sale sticker, lol.