Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive

Sporty105

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As SOON as I saw this on OR.net I thought: "Don't tell me that a member of my beloved OR Family was ignorant enough to put an energy drink in their tank. How relieved was I to see that it was someone on the GIXXER forum.

Yesterday, I noticed the NOS drink whilst scooping up a Monster, and wondered if anyone would mistake this for an additive AT FIRST GLANCE. Guess I got my answer.

KawiKid will be the first to tell you that post count != intelligence

:lol:

:lol:i mean you would think if the guy had that many posts he may have picked up a thing or two at some point. i am just baffled that anyone can be that idiotic, so much so that i think this guy must be trolling, at least i hope so :eek:

Yesterday, I noticed the NOS drink whilst scooping up a Monster, and wondered if anyone would mistake this for an additive AT FIRST GLANCE. Guess I got my answer.

But NOS is a isn't a fuel injection cleaner, nor octane booster. I don't get why anyone would think you just buy a bottle and pour it in your engine. The whole scenario is too off the wall to be true in my opinion with someone who's been riding a few years.

But NOS is a isn't a fuel injection cleaner, nor octane booster. I don't get why anyone would think you just buy a bottle and pour it in your engine. The whole scenario is too off the wall to be true in my opinion with someone who's been riding a few years.

there are "NOS" brand fuel injector cleaners, and octane boosters...

no-subject.jpg

Edited by magley64