5/15 -5/17 -- Hocking Hills, SR 555, SE Ohio, etc -- Camping

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills/SR555/Camping trip??  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills/SR555/Camping trip??

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone coming from C-Bus or North wants to meet me we can find someplace central and head down togeather. PM me and I can set it up tonight.

Heading down tonight or tomorrow? If tonight, there's a bunch of us.

Apparently Ousley99 isn't going.

So Bill, you have another bed free. TopGun won't have to sleep on the floor???

AWWWWWW Ben!!! you ruined it for me!! I was gonna pretend like I was back overseas and sleeping on the battery box!:lol:

AWWWWWW Ben!!! you ruined it for me!! I was gonna pretend like I was back overseas and sleeping on the battery box!:lol:

It's cool, you can have the floor. RC51 John is coming too. :lol:

Hell, I don't care if I sleep on the floor one night. We'll make it work. Glad John can make it now though.

I just bought a case of Bud Light, a case of Miller Lite, a big package of hot dogs, hot dog buns, ketchup, two bags of chips, two big cans of baked beans, etc. The cooler is full and ready to go.

If anyone coming from C-Bus or North wants to meet me tomorrow morning we can find someplace central and head down togeather. PM me and I can set it up tonight.

I was planning on taking 13 South to 256 then 664 into logan

The list of names I had for Saturday Mornings trip down was:

Tomin40

prakthad

rusty 996

TaRR-Coming in from North.

We can find some place to meet up and ride 33 down or 664 which is a lot more fun. It would take us about 1hr to get from Canal to Logan that way. So if we met up around 9:45-10am we could meet TaRR over near 256ish and all get down there togeather. Let me know what you guys think.

If anyone coming from C-Bus or North wants to meet me tomorrow morning we can find someplace central and head down togeather. PM me and I can set it up tonight.

I will meet up with ya, heading down from columbus.

Edited by tomin40

Tomin40

prakthad

rusty 996

We can find some place to meet up and ride 33 down or 664 which is a lot more fun. It would take us about 1hr to get from Canal to Logan that way. So if we met up around 9:45-10am we could meet TaRR over near 256ish and all get down there togeather. Let me know what you guys think.

Didn't see this until I already posted. I am in for riding 664, heck a lot better than 33. 945-10 would work.

Alright, Lets plan on meeting at the Walmart in Canal (33 & Gender Rd) around 9:30ish and leaving around 9:45am. We can hopefully meet TaRR around say...37 & 256 (Fast Max) where we can fill up and take off again a little after 10.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Alright, Lets plan on meeting at the Walmart in Canal (33 & Gender Rd) around 9:30ish and leaving around 9:45am. We can hopefully meet TaRR around say...37 & 256 (Fast Max) where we can fill up and take off again a little after 10.

My ceis 740-808-3587 if you get lost :D

I have some work in the morning but I should be able to make it there by 10. Whats the address of the Fast Max in case I miss you guys at Walmart?

Tomin40

prakthad

rusty 996

My cell 740-808-3587 if you get lost :D

Sounds good, my cell is 614-946-3772 incase something changes or what not.

I'll meet you guys at 10:00 at 37 and 256 gas station if I can't be there I'll be at 256 and 664 but should be at 37. If something changes let me know.

Will not let me post another PM right now, see the quote is that ok?