5/15 -5/17 -- Hocking Hills, SR 555, SE Ohio, etc -- Camping

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills/SR555/Camping trip??  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills/SR555/Camping trip??

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go around. I usually just split the group right down the middle. After you've run 3 or 4 off the road the others tend to move aside.

:lol: i know a guy who weaved in and out of a group of about ten, he said he made everyone except two and he was laughing so hard he couldnt do them :lol:

I think I am riding in that area saturday, but I cant make plans to camp, unfortunently, I havent taught my dog to feed, water, and let himself out yet. Maybe I can get the roomie to handle that though.

Im in for some cruising tho since I dont live that far away.

is there a general area of the campground we have for us or is it just a free for all??

would be kinda cool if we can get the campground to get all of us in one section of the campground....

1 week to go and lets hope the weather cooperates with us for the weekend. the weather reports are looking pretty good as of now....

I don't go around. I usually just split the group right down the middle. After you've run 3 or 4 off the road the others tend to move aside.
:lol: i know a guy who weaved in and out of a group of about ten' date=' he said he made everyone except two and he was laughing so hard he couldnt do them :lol:[/quote']

We passed a pretty big group on the pitt stop last year...damn slowpokes:fruit:

i dont have time to camp,but im definitely for ride.anybody ride there saturday morning ,from or around columbus?
I'm going to head down Sat morning from Canal Winchester if you want to hook up.

I was thinking about heading down Sat morning too, you guys want to meet up and ride down?

I'll probably end up coming home for some sleep, then meeting back up Sunday morning. If you guys want to gather around 33/Gender at the Walmart lot we can take the back roads down. Theres a Bp to fill up at also.

Also, is there a meeting time and place yet? I have yet to find the specifics yet