the stupid 1 msg per 720min rule

baghli

i think only admins can change names. could be wrong.

also, consider that they could change it to whatever they wanted and not necessarily something harmless like "new guy"

perhaps they'll change it to something less tongue in cheek and more... dick in cheek. think of the possibilities.

haha thats what i thought but KK was hinting he wanted me to change my name... lol and im sure the admins and mods can change my name to what ever they want... its just a name so it doesnt really matter lol... besides that would be kind of childish... KK, feel free to change mine to new guy! i put in my signature but thts all i can do.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats what i thought but KK was hinting he wanted me to change my name... lol and im sure the admins and mods can change my name to what ever they want... its just a name so it doesnt really matter lol... besides that would be kind of childish... KK, feel free to change mine to new guy! i put in my signature but thts all i can do.

:lol: yea admin can only change it or i would have done it last night just to see how long it took you to realize it hahaha

:lol: yea admin can only change it or i would have done it last night just to see how long it took you to realize it hahaha

lol i think i might of noticed it when i tried to log in and it told me my user name was invalid... idk though, sometimes i am pretty blonde so i mighta not even caught it there... lol, can u change where it says "member" for me? or can only mods and admin change what it says there?

Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I had the flu.

Eh tu Brutus?!? ;)

is it me or have the newbs been bitching and whining lately?? heres to you whiners :rulez::bigfinger::flingpoo:

Ummmmm.....Yeahhhh....Even though you've got almost 2,000 posts now since January (Holy PostWhoring Batman!! :eek:) ......You've still got a bit of that newb smell to 'ya :p

+11111111

To answer your question-what's stupid is when newbs (you) come here and expect to have the same privileges & respect that supporters (me) have earned.

lol fuck u all... THE DUDE all i ever hear u do is complain about every1 else complaining!!! kind of hypocritical dont u think? whodey what ever man! lol, it was a simple freakin question... dont worry ill b sure to keep in mind that ur ego gets hurt really easily over something nobody was even talking to u about... for everyone else out there, my understanding was that the 50post rule was to prevent spamers from PMing all the members... so i get the 50 post and 30 day thing but it would make sense to have either or... not both... but what ever im over it really... ill pay the $10... i was gonna donate some money anyways so its not tht big of a deal

:nono: Too many newbs with freakin' attitudes on here lately. What ever happened to layin' low 'til you've been around awhile before you start makin' waves? This is why I'm not convinced all this growth on here lately's a positive thing. Maybe it's just me....But it feels like the dynamics changed on here over the last year.

As far as you tellin' us what makes sense on our board.....We actually came up with the "both" scenario to prevent people from postwhoring like you just tried, to get around the 50 post minimum......So I guess it was pretty smart on our part after all, ehhhh?!?

... so whodey hows it going to feel when a newb like me will get the same rights and privelages that u have "earned"... havent even been a member for 2 days yet and i can already almost do everything u can.... i cant imagine that feeling very good! but if u need a shoulder to cry on just let me know ok there buddy?
What's that old saying about "You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd"? You can pay your $10 to get around the site minimums.....But you've already made your first impression on some of us. And $10 certainly won't make me view you in the same light as WhoDey

:nono: Too many newbs with freakin' attitudes on here lately. What ever happened to layin' low 'til you've been around awhile before you start makin' waves? This is why I'm not convinced all this growth on here lately's a positive thing. Maybe it's just me....But it feels like the dynamics changed on here over the last year.

As far as you tellin' us what makes sense on our board.....We actually came up with the "both" scenario to prevent people from postwhoring like you just tried, to get around the 50 post minimum......So I guess it was pretty smart on our part after all, ehhhh?!?

What's that old saying about "You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd"? You can pay your $10 to get around the site minimums.....But you've already made your first impression on some of us. And $10 certainly won't make me view you in the same light as WhoDey

wow! u really need to chill out dude... i wasnt postwhoring but if thats what u c it as then so be it. i wasnt trying to tell u how to run anything it was just a suggestion... im sorry if it offended u... im glad how me asking 1 simple question has turned into all this... sheesh

I assure you it's not that you asked a question that is rubbing people the wrong way. It's more the way/tone you did it

I spent almost a decade in sales, & a couple old adages I learned to live by........

~ You can ask almost anything of anybody....It's all in your approach & how you do it

~ Presentation is everything.....It's all in the presentation ;)

:lol:

"this" whole thing has nothing to do with you being a newb. it's the fact that you came and started this ghey thread and you're crying about a rule that we all have to live with. don't act like I was attacking you because I simply stated what everything else was thinking & don't try to make me out to be a bully. again, you started this gheyness so deal with the consequences.

i can't believe you didn't just let this thread die. when I logged on tonight and saw this gheyness made it to 3 pages, I laughed because you got butt hurt. just because we roll out the red carpet for newbs in the intro section doesn't mean shit if you wanna make it to the next level. if you have internet access, fingers, and a heartbeat you can join this site so we must be pretty friendly!

in fact, we should make this thread a sticky so future newbs take your failure as an example and hopefully it prevents this same topic from ever being mentioned again.

i don't expect anyone to bow down to me or treat me any differently because there is that little moderator title next to my name and I don't treat newbs any differently than supporting members. when I see gheyness, I kick it in the ass and call it a faggot

This dude and that dude should pack up their attitude and hit the bricks.

Naahh....."That Dude" came back much more pleasant after his 3 day vacation :D