GLOCK Armorer

OfcMav

Mind if I get pricing on a 23?

Can't do pricing on firearms, as I do not have my firearms dealer license. I am certified through Glock to do all service, repair and modifications to any Glock without voiding the warranty (i.e. if you start grinding on your Glock, or if you disassemble the Glock further than just a field strip and your not an Armorer). Wish I had my firearm dealer license but thats like $1500 that well I dont really want to spend. I know of a good gun shop in Columbus on Cleveland Ave that has pretty much the best prices on Glock that you will see, I dont work for them so I wont be specific about there name as if I endorse them but you get the idea :)

Yeah, as if Crestline is better than Madison......Senior High what?? JK Flounder

Yep thats the reason I left. Nothing up there really.. Still interesting when I go back and see the people I went to school with that haven't done anything with their lives. That whole area is like a true life varsity blues town

if you disassemble the Glock further than just a field strip and your not an Armorer

lol wat? you mean if i take it farther apart than 4 pieces it voids the warranty?

I'll keep you in mind when my glock starts to jam up on me, which will be never. I love those pistols, or at least mine. So far I have fired the G22, G19, and a G30 when I was out in LA a few weeks ago. The G30 was scary accurate yet I like my .40 just fine...

lol wat? you mean if i take it farther apart than 4 pieces it voids the warranty?

If you do any type of modification after you break it down past the field strip it will void the warranty. So if you wanted to take it down past the trigger assembly and you put it all back together properly, as long as Glock couldn't tell your warranty would still be in tact, but if they can tell or an Armorer can tell then if you have a malfunction your pretty much screwed because then Glock wont back it.