WTB: SV650 2008 Gray

DollFace

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a note: you don't have to be dead set on gray. buy the bike of your choice regardless of color. you can always send it off to paul (attackpainter) to paint those one or two pieces for a good price.

i didn't feel like sifting through 9 pages sorry if its already been said.

Worms stirred.

What about the 'hooligan' stigma with naked short wheelbase bikes? :) Naked or faired, the SV is a torque monster, not known for speed, but will easily pull the front wheel off the ground if you provoke it.

Does this make me a hooligan? :confused:

:D

just a note: you don't have to be dead set on gray. buy the bike of your choice regardless of color. you can always send it off to paul (attackpainter) to paint those one or two pieces for a good price.

i didn't feel like sifting through 9 pages sorry if its already been said.

Yeah, I know, but I don't like the hastle. I just buy what I want :D. Pays to have cash...woo wooo!

That's fine... discriminate against the big boys rocking the 1000's... it's jealousy, we understand. ;)

We don't want to be part of your stupid club. :sniffle:

Well, you can always be a part of the DollFace club :p. Anyone can join for a nominal fee :D