WTB: SV650 2008 Gray

DollFace

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can *accidentally* peel out in an S10 too if you're not careful.

I'd rather have the power and not use it, than want it and not have it. Besides, I cruise at 60mph at 3500-4000rpm on the 1000 - not sure where the 650 is in top gear @ 60.

You can *accidentally* peel out in an S10 too if you're not careful.

I'd rather have the power and not use it, than want it and not have it. Besides, I cruise at 60mph at 3500-4000rpm on the 1000 - not sure where the 650 is in top gear @ 60.

About the same. is the 1K a 6 speed?

I pop on the 6 alot. The 1K might be a little heavy for you.

Jrmiii, am i right? whats a 1K weigh in at?

418lbs dry... I figure I'm slinging around 450lbs full of fluids.

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2003/146_03_suzuki_sv1000/index.html

Here's the SV650 specs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_SV650S

Here's a preview of them both (2003 models)

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/features/2003_suzuki_sv1000_sv650/index.html

While we're talking about SVs... hey Jagr, can you tell me how to set the damn clock? :D

Mines wrong too. i had to bump start the bish the other day. i was rewiring the LED blinkers and left it on like a noob. Glad the driveway slopes downhill.

:lol: That'll happen. LED blinkers sound slick, you tuck them into the body rather than leaving them hang out like you're trying to clothesline the cars in the opposite lanes? But hey, shouldn't you be working on the Zed, not the SV?

I put the battery back in, and setting the clock doesn't work like the 'busa, so I gave up. Minor detail.

I pick up the rims from just2ez05 on Saturday morning. i should have tires delivered tomorrow(Michelin road 2 dual compound) then bearings , sprocket chain. Tails gonna be a bish since the geometry has cahnged a bit off to inspection and

Viola. HellSteed Complete.

Yeah she a PoG. thats all they have to fight with.

Sounds like you drank some HaterAde! CBRZach is a "PoG" also. And, FYI we drop bombs on bitches with our keyboards!!! And you "Grunts" should be thankful we are watching your sorry asses from the sky!! :D

You guys like shooting us up too much. Not enough time studying. When a pilot says an LAV looks like a BMP3 it makes me want to have a friendly fire incident too. Sorry we lost a few crews in my last unit to army and air force friendly fire.

But thanks for all the videos of a predator chasing cave dwellers. And then killing them with a hellfire missle. I love those.

So I guess I didn't need to spend all those weeks on the range learning to call for fire at the cost of mere millions to the taxpayer. We could have just got some playstations and been done with it. :D