What's the penalty for riding without your endorsement or permit?

thomez

after getting raped for $35 just to register my bike for this year and being irritated that I'd have to take the written test again, only to get a permit with restrictions on it that I have never really followed.... I didn't get a new permit today

wonder if I should really go do it or just try and act shocked that my old one EXPIRED? THEY EXPIRE? :confused:

You joined in '07. I think you've been riding enough to do the test well man. Try it with the bike you have man. Never know.

Ya I've just read that the maneuvering is pretty difficult with bigger/heavier bikes. I could try it I guess, but it would be a lot easier to do with a smaller bike.

If I had 2 freakin' brain cells I would have got it over with when I had my Ninja 250, but of course I'm rather dense sometimes. I found someone to buy it rather quickly and it was gone before I had enough sense to go take the test.

I wouldn't mind doing this at all, but when I looked into it before they were booked for months and months in advance, it was ridiculous

i think the one down here in cinci at great oaks course is not fully booked "yet" anyways i was talking to the guy at the dealer since im tryin to get my bro to do it and he said that they where close to getting booked but not booked yet

agree thats what i did back in 06 got my temps week later took the motorcyle saftey course for like 25 bucks by the thrid day i left with my endorsement
Just take to weekend course, u use their bike and u get ur lic.

+2 I took my MSF last year. It was more than worth the $25 plus the time. The only thing that sucked is they split the 3 days up into 2 weekends. Might want to hurry up and get into a class. I know up this way they book up real fast for the prepay. If you want to be a walk in have your money ready, temps ready, and be early to class. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Ya I've just read that the maneuvering is pretty difficult with bigger/heavier bikes. I could try it I guess, but it would be a lot easier to do with a smaller bike.

If I had 2 freakin' brain cells I would have got it over with when I had my Ninja 250, but of course I'm rather dense sometimes. I found someone to buy it rather quickly and it was gone before I had enough sense to go take the test.

Practice in a parking lot. Most important thing to always do is keep your head up , look through the turns, turning you head at your neck (not just your eyes), looking where you going not where you are at or where you have been. I had trouble with this until the MSF instructors pointed it out and I noticed what I was doing. Dumb ass me!:rolleyes:

I was just looking at the surrounding counties here and the earliest class opening is the 2nd weekend ...... of September.

I wonder if I'd have any success trying to walk on.

Just make sure you have all your shit in order! I saw a couple people turned away because they were not prepared. I think we had 3 walkins because people didn't show up.

Just make sure you have all your shit in order! I saw a couple people turned away because they were not prepared. I think we had 3 walkins because people didn't show up.

Probably fools like myself who didn't see the reasoning behind needing your permit to ride their bikes in the parking lot :beathorse: