Official Wayne National Dirt Day 2009

JaronsToy

...im down, with the hottness!!!! rm-z450 bitches!!!!

..as for a utility quad, as long as its 50" or under its good!!!! I beleive that the NATIONAL standard for public forests is 50" accross the boards. Even the commercials for the side by sides mention the 50" width thing. At both wayne and Perry i beleive they have "bollards" at the trail heads to not let you on some of the trails (not saying you cant go around).......

...im down, with the hottness!!!! rm-z450 bitches!!!!

..as for a utility quad, as long as its 50" or under its good!!!! I beleive that the NATIONAL standard for public forests is 50" accross the boards. Even the commercials for the side by sides mention the 50" width thing. At both wayne and Perry i beleive they have "bollards" at the trail heads to not let you on some of the trails (not saying you cant go around).......

thats some good info.. the quad is pretty damn big so I will have to go home and measure it something this weekend. I guess I could look up the specs online too. thanks for the info mang

thats some good info.. the quad is pretty damn big so I will have to go home and measure it something this weekend. I guess I could look up the specs online too. thanks for the info mang

NP mang :) look it up online though....im a 420 guy so i could have messed up some of the info :) lol lol