Ride 3/17

SJC1000rr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i thought st pattys day was the day not pull the bikes outta the stables..myself and most will be enjoying some overpriced greenbeers

C'mon man, look at them numbers and the sun, yeah baby...

3-17-09.jpg

Edited by SWing'R

hey dude there is not a ihop in circleville. its in chillicothe. anybody else. and swing i like bein a lil crazy in the twisties. i have another way we can get to circleville thats not to bad. its more country road.

Just sent you a PM with my cell #.

New member here, just joined tonight hoping to get together for a ride tomorrow. I'm in the Portage Lakes, ride an FJR, and heading out tomorrow.

I need to be back by 4:30 or so for a night of fun with my girlfriend. So I'm thinking heading out 10, maybe 11 toward the SE. Anyone can email me at jhl385@aol.com, I will be checking my email late tonight and in the morn.

Ride safe,

John

hey dude there is not a ihop in circleville. its in chillicothe. anybody else. and swing i like bein a lil crazy in the twisties. i have another way we can get to circleville thats not to bad. its more country road.

I have no idea why i wrote circleville. I knew it was in chillicothe. Probably from reading this thread i had circleville on the brain.

Looks like I will get stuck making good on a promise to teach someone basic marksmanship. I will be shooting in Morrow County from noonish till the pupil seems competent. I will ride my bike, rifle and all, if I can still make it to anywhere you guys will be riding.... Gonna be a damn nice day. I'm going to strap a rifle to my bike and ride north, I wonder if OSP will be amused...

Sorry for those that don't know, Portage Lakes is on the south side of Akron. (-:

This is the COLUMBUS thread for a ride on 3/17, based on where you are you probably want to try

and hookup with the CLEVELAND guys, they have a thread for a ride today also, its here...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=22845

What time you guys heading out, I no me and vrod dave are planning a ride but have to do it early . Got plans with old lady for patty's day!

Waiting for Vrod to call me to finalize the details. Not sure what time or where we're meeting yet.

Gonna go get in the shower, will check back here shortly.

hey all I'm gonna call dave later today so you all can come to a couple of the bars I'll be playing at today.... see ya'll soon... and maybe I'll get out there at some point....If i haven't had too many irish whiskeys.... or beer, or bangers n mash... you get the picture...

hey guys lets meet around 10:30 10:45. @ Thortons gas station, on the corner of Hamilton rd and winchester pike. swing if you need directions call me. (740)277-9015.

Alright. Got your digits. I know where that is, I'll be there.

Looks like I will get stuck making good on a promise to teach someone basic marksmanship. I will be shooting in Morrow County from noonish till the pupil seems competent. I will ride my bike' date=' rifle and all, if I can still make it to anywhere you guys will be riding.... Gonna be a damn nice day. I'm going to strap a rifle to my bike and ride north, I wonder if OSP will be amused...[/quote']

bikegun.jpg

LOL my kind of man, there. Except I don't own any of that Kalashnikov sheet metal, just good old aluminum CAR15s...

(teaching basics, I will only be pimping my super badass Ruger 10/22... strikes fear into the hearts of squirrels everywhere!!!)

Once I got out of 270 I might get away with it, but I bet CPD would fucking plotz if I pulled a stunt like that.... I'm thinking more, stick it in a gunsock and strap it lengthwise, somewhat incognito at least...

GL to those leaving early, and keep warm! :D Me and Ben are meeting up at the kroger parking lot at the worthington mall (southwest corner of 23-270) around 2pmish. Probably going to do last years Hocking Hills Ride or a variation of it. If anyone wants to come, you can meet us there.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Actually, I take that back. Me and a girlfriend are probably going to ride in the country tonight outside Delaware (Ostrander...if you know where that is) tonight, but will only spend about two hours out before it gets dark. Trying to stay clear of the drunkies. So, if anyone would like to join us, send me your number and I will call you.