Honda Fury: 2010

SWing'R

• 1 month later...

+1 on the bigger tank. If you can see the backbone under the tank someone did a bad job measuring the fit or something. i know they wanted it to look different than the vtx but damn.... curve the backbone or something people.

boo choppers,

double boo factory choppers...

the one thing i respect about choppers are that they are hand fabricated...custom, unique (or so they try) a factory chopper is the worst of both worlds...

boo choppers,

double boo factory choppers...

the one thing i respect about choppers are that they are hand fabricated...custom, unique (or so they try) a factory chopper is the worst of both worlds...

It could be HD powered :dunno:

[edit] err... under powered? lack of powered? [/edit]

:lol:Honda Fury - still trying to repackage and reintroduce the failure that was the VTX1300:lol:

.... I can see a honda board room meeting - president "We're not moving enough of these turds gentleman... someone from marketing raises his hand and says - "stupid americans say you can't polish a turd, we'll show them with a vengeance... no a fury!" :grin:

It could be HD powered :dunno:

[edit] err... under powered? lack of powered? [/edit]

Yes it COULD be worse dweez, thanks for pointing that out...

I'll bet it's far more rideable than most choppers, but I can't see a factory, Japanese chopper selling well. A least it's not a Rune.

Hey Hey Hey, I like the rune buddy, if i were to ever get a cruiser, it would likely be a rune.