Ohio riders pre-spring get together...

cmoosego

what date works for a MEAT n Greet at thurmans?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. what date works for a MEAT n Greet at thurmans?

• Saturday march 7th
    • saturday march 14th
    • saturday march 21st
    • saturday march 28th
    • saturday april 4th

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like around 50 ppl voted on the poll, I think thurmans could accomodate that many, I'll call down there tomorrow and make sure then set a date looks like late in march will work for most people...

Wrong. Most voted for Early April. 4th to be exact.

Where you getting your results from hombre. :p:confused:

i know i never post on here. I would recommend wings n rings in grove city if anyone is interested. Im pretty good friends with the owner. If its nice we could go for a lil ride down 104 or something?

let me know!

Randy

Holy shit dude! You posted!

is everybody just wantin to have it at the dyno day? i would like to have it seperate. to many things goin on at once could possibly suck. just my 2 cents

Yeah, I'd like it seperate too because it would be nice for people who can't attend one to be able to go to the other one and still meet people and whatnot...

I'm up for whatever....later/warmer the better though. I was planning on checking out the dynotune but Thurman's sounds damn good too. I keep hearing about that place everywhere.

I don't care when or where, either way I need directions, I am still learning the area so if someone could PM me the directions or address of WHEREVER you guys meet, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I am on the East side of Cinci. Amelia to be exact.

I don't care when or where, either way I need directions, I am still learning the area so if someone could PM me the directions or address of WHEREVER you guys meet, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I am on the East side of Cinci. Amelia to be exact.

well from amelia, you'd get on 275 and head towards 71 north, then go for about 1 hr 45 mins north, get off at the green lawn exit in columbus, turn right, go about 1mile cross over high street (it turns into thurman ave at that point) and thurmans is on the right hands side...

:plus1: You'll probably say you have to call ahead and RENT the whole place. You just can't rush into a food joint with 25-50 people and say, feed me! :lol:

I am going to call ahead.... it'll be arranged... or I'll find a better place one or the other...