$787 billion in the toilet

12oclocker

$787 billion in the toilet ($787,000,000,000), I wanted to get an idea of how much money this really is, so I did a bit of googling on the USA population, and came up with... Population: 303,824,640 (July 2008 est.)

Now if Obama would have taken that $787 BILLION dollars, and divided it amoung everyone in the usa, we would have each got $2590, even your kids that dont work are figured in, cause they are counted in the population. that means my family would have got $10,360 (since I have a wife and 2 kids) My sister family would have got $12,950, she has 3 kids and a husband. My brothers family would have got $12,950, NOW that would have got the economy going much more than $13 a week.

He just blew almost a TRILLION dollars of our tax dollars, and more than 75% of the money spent is going directly to bullshit and we will never see the money again. We are the Economy! if they wanted to stimulate it, all the tax dollars should have been given back to the tax payers.

I agree... but then you have dumbasses like that Octo-Mom hoe that would have gotten around 39k.. tell me that shit is fair

I would have rather given her 39k, and everyone get 2590 per person, than have them blow it like they did..

wow.. lookin at it like that. it would have been great! even tho i would have only got 5180, it would have got bills paid off and current. THEN maybe more american's would be willing to spend more on extra things cuz they're not spending their whole check on trying to stay afloat.

the only problem with your plan is that the lazy asses that don't work for a living would get the same as me, and they'd blow the cash on stupid shit and be broke again in a week... right back in the same boat, then we'd be bailing them out again in a month with welfare so how would that help?

The bail out is all BS........ has anyone of you been able to spend your way out of debt? Reducing taxes and passing out some cash to taxpayers would kick everthing in the ass, but then all the company fat cats with thick knee pads wouldn't get their bloated lumps of undeserved cash.