2001 GSXR 1000 For Sale

sancho21

I cant afford insurance on it anymore cause of the highway state patrol haha and im going to school next year so i need an apartment and money is already tight....

Specs...Black swingarms, KN Filter, 2 year factory warranty, Power commander, lowering link, carbon fiber clutch just installed, recent valve adjustment, yosh slip-on, steering damper, black rcs rims, fender eliminator, clear corner front turn signals, mabye 2 scratches on entire bike, needs a new back tire soon.... :D , oil changes regularly, 23000 miles... good reviews from farva, meatwad, or clutch are welcome if they got em haha... 7500 OBO il post pics when i download em... my number is 7405042035

Streamline Cycles:

Myself and CLUTCH have done the work and tuning on this bike, Its has a Yosh TRS slip, K&N filter,and with a PCIII usb mapped to the bike. Brand new Barnett Carbon Race Clutch, with less than 500 miles. Its just had the oil changed when clutch with installed. Bikes runs very strong. If there are any questions, please feel free to email me

streamline@columbus.rr.com

DSC00915.jpg