Who rode yesterday?

ShotgunYoung

I started all my bikes ( it sounded cool with all of them running at the same time ) I rode my quad up and down the street untill my neighbors called on me ?

does that count ?

Yea, I think that counts. You had the wind in your face AND you got the cops called on you. Sounds like a good day of riding to me :D

Thats an Old School biker :D

I rode the bike I have now for a whole summer with the tag from a friends bike.

What? I don't know you, but I will do this...:nono: Because all that money on a bike/Harley and you couldn't afford to legalize your bike with a license plate to avoid being arrested? You got lucky.

I ride almost every day because I haven't had a car in over 10 years, I do have a work van full of tools but I hate driving it.

That's hardcore! Props to you! I didn't have a car for most of last summer and it wasn't bad at all! Who needs a stinking cage anyways?

I got about 3 hours in. Nice day to ride.

Would have got more time in the wind but, I got a flat rear tire :mad:

I was lucky to be close to home. Turned out I foud a "key", like a house key stuck all the way in my tire. Still had fun though.

hey, What's up? i'm a anti-salt dude myself.......plus i've got a nail in my rear tire!!

hey, What's up? i'm a anti-salt dude myself.......plus i've got a nail in my rear tire!!

Hey Patrick, whats up man?

I hear ya man, Im gonna take mt back wheel off tomorrow. Pain in the ass man, my tire ins'nt in that bad of shape. Oh well, thats the way it goes.......

I've found that simonize tire slime works great in bike tires, especially the rear tire... I caught a long screw in september, haven't lost air since, and I've ridden it at least 200 miles since then...

I know you're getting new tires moose. But since you run a tube in it you could have your old one patched on the inside. And keep it as a spare in case you pick up some more metal in your new ones. I think phop told me this can only be done safely on tube tires.

I know you're getting new tires moose. But since you run a tube in it you could have your old one patched on the inside. And keep it as a spare in case you pick up some more metal in your new ones. I think phop told me this can only be done safely on tube tires.

I actually found a way to keep metal from touching my rear tires... I figured out a way to mount a high power earth magnet in front of the tire on my swing arm to catch debris before it ends up in my tire, and it blends in with the framework so you can't see it... now, to buy the magnet..... inexpensive too...