what do you think of these boots

Hoblick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood... just gets some full coverage boots. Fuck that shit. Kinda a waste IMO

not gonna be hitting the track or wearing a full suit. full coverage boots are uncomfortable IMO, especially for street duty.. so i want something along these lines for protection and comfort.. anythign is better than a tennis shoe

I agree much much better than tennis shoes! I guess I am kind of a gear stickler... I always wear my full boots (currently sidi b2). I leave my dress shoes at work, and put flip flops in the back pack when I go to meet people.

When I was kid I watched my mom put a dirt bike peg through her calf (wearing tennis shoes, trying to hill climb), thus my boot enforcement....

I like these.. Like you I'm really not into the "race" boots but would still like some ankle and shift toe support that is better than regular shoes. Right now I have the Icon Super Duty boots but they are just to damn big in the toe area. I had to adjust my shifter a lot to be able to ride with those boots and it makes not riding with those boots hard... These are a bit $$$ so I don't know..

I have tried some of those full size boots and found they are just to tight in the calf area.. Hell if I could find something that fits I might give a full size boot a try..

15a785ea73e790771a62ad3478171668_rough.jpg?height=520&width=580

Edited by Blitzburgh

I like these.. Like you I'm really not into the "race" boots but would still like some ankle and shift toe support that is better than regular shoes. Right now I have the Icon Super Duty boots but they are just to damn big in the toe area. I had to adjust my shifter a lot to be able to ride with those boots and it makes not riding with those boots hard... These are a bit $$$ so I don't know..

15a785ea73e790771a62ad3478171668_rough.jpg?height=520&width=580

im not against spenind the money on a nice boot,

but i tried those on and hated how they felt.. i tried on a ton of boots, and the alpinestars fit the best, and felt the best on my foot.

i dont want to be hating life wearing a pair of boots.

you gotta understand im coming from wearing.. gear wise.. just a helmet and gloves. a jacket if it was cold.

im turning a new leaf lol.

my safety is becoming more of a priority, but at the same time i want to be comfortable, i want to be able to react on the bike normal as i would without gear

I have been looking for boots also and came across these earlier today. They are a little higher on the leg than the smx1 you mentioned but they look a little more comfortable. I have never owned riding boots so I don't know anything about the brand. Any of you guys know about TCX?

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=4527

you gotta understand im coming from wearing.. gear wise.. just a helmet and gloves. a jacket if it was cold.

im turning a new leaf lol.

my safety is becoming more of a priority, but at the same time i want to be comfortable, i want to be able to react on the bike normal as i would without gear

Icon field armor boots. Full protection boot, yet still comfortable. And you can get them for less than $100

uncomfortable? my ass, maybe ur buying the wrong brand or something..if I'd get poser points, I'd wear my sidi's all the time, playing bball, walking the dog, takin' a deuce. full protection or a waste of money IMO. My full length boots undoubtly saved me from a broken ankle or broken leg when I got in a wreck.

i wear doc martens pants helmet t whens its hot out..im not gonna get dreesed up in full leathers etc whens its 80+..my daily job is very dangerous and pays well..whens its my time, its my time..on that note, if i gotta sweat my balls off, i will be on the lake

Arent you the one that called me a squid? The above is a prime example of what a squid is. Fuckin dumbass

i see why you ride a busa!

That doesnt even make sense. Jackass

Edited by SAMBUSA