Stands

conn-e-rot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a t rex rear. you can get them directly from trex for cheaper tham 130 for a set on their website. the only con to the trex is that they bolt together and its not quite as rigid all the time like a stand thats only one piece. ive never thought the bike was unstable while on the stand however.

I bought a rear TRex in December and it has been fine. I was recommended them on Sv rider. I have been moving the bike around a lot and is has held up. I really don't see how they wouldn't hold up. Sometimes I think people just knock them because they have to justify that they bought stands of 2 to 3 times as much. Don't get me wrong the Pit Bulls I have seen are nice but I can't see a noticeable difference.

I half way thought about buying the harbor freight stands for the 250 to use for storage only but I figured for $100, I could at least get something with a better reputation or at least a name that I have heard of.

Check here: front and rear stands for $80. not sure about shipping.

http://www.flyncycle.com/acatalog/Front_Paddock_Stand.html

• 1 month later...

Looking at getting a set of stands now, but I still in research mode. Which type would be preferred, a standard rear stand or spooled stand? I'm not opposed to getting a set of spools for the bike, but thought I would check here before spending any extra cash.