Brand New SHIFT Vertex PIMPIN' suit F/S

Moto-Brian

TENTATIVELY SOLD!!!

Alright guys, buddy got this suit and thought he could be as cool as me and get the white. Problem is he's faster than me and I don't need a faster than me buddy looking as good as me doing it.

Just kidding. All joking aside, he doesn't like the white and wants the black. I cannot return this suit so, I need to sell it.

Here's what it is:

2009 SHIFT Vertex Race Suit. WHITE - Men's size 42/52.

-1.2-1.4mm Premium grain leather

-Aggressive articulation for comfort in the race position

-Removable CE armor throughout

-Schoeller stretch Kevlar panels

-X Stretch crotch panel for unrestricted movement

-2 layers of leather in key impact areas

-Aero hump

-Shoulder vents and exhaust ports for maximal cooling and air flow

-Perforated front panels for cooling

-Washable/removable mesh liner

Overall, this is a great suit. SHIFT has made a lot of changes from the SR1 style suit to this one. They took a lot of our input and made the suit reflect what riders wanted. I can say that it is much more aggressive in terms of articulation than the SR1 was. I also think it fits much better and although it initially feels tighter, it is because a good suit needs to be tight and not baggy/loose. Comfort is when you are on the bike and as discussed before, standing up in this thing will make you squeal!

Here's some stock pics:

suitu.jpg

Edited by Desmo-Brian

Retail is $1200 on this suit and it just came out last week. I am asking $700 obo...

Alright guys, buddy got this suit and thought he could be as cool as me and get the white. Problem is he's faster than me and I don't need a faster than me buddy looking as good as me doing it.

Just kidding. All joking aside, he doesn't like the white and wants the black. I cannot return this suit so, I need to sell it.

Here's what it is:

2009 SHIFT Vertex Race Suit. WHITE - Men's size 42/52.

-1.2-1.4mm Premium grain leather

-Aggressive articulation for comfort in the race position

-Removable CE armor throughout

-Schoeller stretch Kevlar panels

-X Stretch crotch panel for unrestricted movement

-2 layers of leather in key impact areas

-Aero hump

-Shoulder vents and exhaust ports for maximal cooling and air flow

-Perforated front panels for cooling

-Washable/removable mesh liner

Overall, this is a great suit. SHIFT has made a lot of changes from the SR1 style suit to this one. They took a lot of our input and made the suit reflect what riders wanted. I can say that it is much more aggressive in terms of articulation than the SR1 was. I also think it fits much better and although it initially feels tighter, it is because a good suit needs to be tight and not baggy/loose. Comfort is when you are on the bike and as discussed before, standing up in this thing will make you squeal!

Here's some stock pics:

for those that have never tried on a 1 piece and think that getting a camel toe from the suit is unbearable, get used to it, as thats how a proper fitting suit will feel. when i first got my celtic suit, lizard confirmed this. i also spoke with sbtg and this is what they had to say:

If a suit fits correctly, you will get camel toe – no exceptions.

1 pieces are not made to walk around in nor be comfortable when standing upright.

They are made to be on the bike in riding / racing position.

If a suit fits right standing up – you have camel toe. Just how it goes.

Only way to get around this is buy a suit that is too big for you, but then it will not protect correctly or buy a two piece. I recommend neither.

so dont be turned off by a suit if its not exactly the most comfortable thing in the world when standing up, it wasnt made for that

maaaaaaaaaaaan

i could've bought this suit instead of the one I got, and not have a bisected wang everytime i stand up straight.

oh well, timing is everything i guess.

• 1 month later...

Bump from the dead. Buddy can't handle the non traditional white :p. SOOOOOO... Need to sell. $600 obo. I think I will be pretty firm at $600 since it is a new to the industry (released in Feb of this year) update in the SHIFT line up.

This is a $1300 suit at retail... Even dealer cost is WAY more than this...

Read the first post for pics and size.

• 3 weeks later...
Back from the dead. Forgot I still had this... $550 OBO...

i may be giving you a call soon about this. i need a good one piece, i just dont have the $'s right now. if its not sold in a couple of weeks i will give you a shout. and does shift have a sizing chart i can check out?

450 cash!

$500 and you come get it. Rock bottom dollar. This is a $1200 suit. I just need it gone as I already have mine and a buddy was going to rock this, but couldn't do white... I'm left with a suit I cannot use.

I'm 6'3", 180-200ish lbs (depends on the day, literally), 36" inseam, 32-34" waist. Think this would fit?

Nope. Unless you like to talk in a high pitched voice and happy with your eyes constantly watering...:D

You;d be more like a 54 as you sound similar dimensions as what I am...