Are you LOST?

Fonzie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:microwave: Thats how my head feels after watching this weeks episode.

I'm so confused.

Only thing I think confused me this week was, I'm still not quite sure what the "light" was in the cave??

Looked all golden & peaceful, yet momma told Jacob to never go down there, 'cause it was worse than dying, & you see what happened to the brobee when Jakey floated him him on down there :confused:

Soooo..... Finally watched this week's episode last night

Even when Jacob supposedly "explained" everything.... I'm still left unclear on stuff

Knew it'd be Jack.... You see Jacob's eyes when Jack stepped into the light of the campfire?

Jack volunteered awful fast for not having many details

You think we're gonna get to see who Jack's wife is in the alternate/parallel universe, & how will they tie that whole bit & the reason for it, together in the finale'?

I think they still have a LOT of questions to wrap up in 2 hours Sunday night!

Yeah.... Is that legit Ben? Are they watching the finale' on some special viewing flight or something?

I'm pretty sure thats just to advertise the finale tonight. Oceanic probably isn't a real airline name anyway.

You think we're gonna get to see who Jack's wife is in the alternate/parallel universe, & how will they tie that whole bit & the reason for it, together in the finale'?

I think they still have a LOT of questions to wrap up in 2 hours Sunday night!

I don't understand that whole alternate thing going on, I think there will be lots of questions still unanswered once its over,

I think the ending is still going to leave us hanging with our mouths open saying WTF.

I'm pretty sure thats just to advertise the finale tonight. Oceanic probably isn't a real airline name anyway.

I just figured they rename an existing airline/plane for that day. Maybe something ABC marketing had worked up??

"I don't got a good feeling about this" -- Han Solo

Hurley to Kate & Jack

"Perfectly perfect in every way" -- Mary Poppins

Juliette to Sun & Jin

I don't know? I feel cheated in some way. I just don't know how?! A lot of characters were not in the end that I thought might be. Like michael and walt. Charolette and daniel. Unless I missed something! To me it just left a lot hanging to me. The pre show was great though for sure!

WOW!! what an ending!!

What's everyones thoughts on it?? I am staying up to watch Jimmy Kimmel and the other endings for LOST

Ditto!! Matthew Fox is talking about his & Jimmy's interpretation of the show