Are you LOST?

Fonzie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are u lost on? I learned a lot today and can't wait for next week!!

Like I said above.... Who are these other "Others"? I'm taking it we're in the future now? If not.... Where have these newbs been the last 6 seasons? Why does Jacob need Sayid to live? What does Sayid's resurrection mean, & how did it happen? Why are Jack & all the others still on the plane, & getting off it ok in L.A? Are they in a parallel universe/alternate reality then? What's the mark on Jack's neck from?

The only thing that got clarified a bit for me tonight is the whole smoke monster thing. I'm wondering if we're finally gonna get an explanation about the polar bear this season too! :D

So the bald dude was the black smoke all along?

No.... That's Locke... but not really

There was an episode in the last year or 2, when the Jacob story line was first being expanded. They showed a few clips from it in the highlight show before the premier tonight, if you watched that too. The other guy with Jacob, when they're looking out on the water with the wooden sailing ship out there, is the smoke monster

He is resentful of Jacob & wants off the island. There was some sort of argument between them in that earlier episode.... I forget the details at this point. That guy has apparently found some way to replicate Locke & use him to come back on the island to kill Jacob

According to Carlton & David just now.... Final episode Sunday, May 23rd

They also alluded to the fact that Sayid was not necessarily resurrected, as much as possessed, or whatever Locke is, but they seemed to dismiss the idea it was Jacob doing the inhabiting

I think they are all in a parallel universe and everyone that landed in LA is going to move on living their lives and what not there, but the rest of them that are on the island are stuck there! The new people (or new others) are/were there the whole time, you just had to go thru that "temple" area underground to find it and nobody has done that yet untill now! Jacob was the one who brought them all there to help protect him and the island from the guy that is in Locks body!

Yeah, the other guy that is playing Lock (the one that was sitting on the beach with Jacob and wanted to kill him after he found his loop hole) is the smoke monster! How cool is that!

How cool is that!

After 6 years of watching this show.... The writers still have me hooked & guessing!!

May 23rd will be a sad day indeed.... Similar to how I felt when Seinfeld & Friends ended :(

• 1 month later...

OK.... I'm utterly confused & clueless this season

I give up & am just gonna let them spoonfeed me from here on out I guess

At least next week we're supposedly gonna find out the real story behind Richard

can't believe i have missed this entire thread. I am a lost junkie. I had surgery a few months ago and was laid up in bed so i watched the first 5 seasons in the span of three weeks so i'm still pretty fresh on all the old info. Was kinda scrollin thru the thread and could answer a few of the questions but u guys just have so many. lol

can't believe i have missed this entire thread.

same here.

I thought the God/Jesus/Devil symbolism was a little thick last night.

Richard did everything but get down on his knees and scream "my god, my god; why have you forsaken me?" :rolleyes:

Smocke (smoke monster/Locke) offers Richard whatever he wants, and Jacob asks him to make his own choice. They could have subtitled the scripture verses that do the same.

Didn't they mention the island being Pergatory in one of the recent episodes?

I still haven't watched the DVR of last night's episode, but my son did, & told me last night that the church had suddenly become a very prominent part of the storyline

Edited by Fonzie

I'm not reading the rest of the thread, but I just watched the first 4 episodes within the past 24 hours.... up until the last one that i watched i was thinkin it was so-so... now i kinda wanna watch episode 5... :p

ok im honestly going to say i have never seen one episode of this show... now flash forward im addicted to. among others :) but form the looks of this thread i need to watch it..

Several of the actors from LOST are now on FlashForward

I'm not reading the rest of the thread, but I just watched the first 4 episodes within the past 24 hours.... up until the last one that i watched i was thinkin it was so-so... now i kinda wanna watch episode 5... :p

that's how it starts. Then at the end of every episode thy leave u so confused u have to watch the next one. A friend of mine told me how awesome the show was but u have to watch it from the beginning otherwise your screwed.

On a sidenote I kinda bought when they first mentioned Jacob and the other guy that this was gonna be a heaven and he'll type of thing but I hope it isn't.

Still gotta get caught up on the last couple episodes

The episodes seem to be rotating: good, mediocre, good, mediocre....

Richard Alpert's episode was GREAT and then last week was just so-so, imo. If they keep with the trend, last night's episode should be worth watching....we'll be catching up on it tonight