Are you LOST?

Fonzie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say one of the best season finale's that LOST has had so far! Great stuff... That was a crazy twist on things with Lock and Ben! WOW, Can't wait for next year. I've got this entire season on my DVR... I'm going to have to start and watch it all over again to get my LOST fix in!

I'd have to say one of the best season finale's that LOST has had so far! Great stuff... That was a crazy twist on things with Lock and Ben! WOW, Can't wait for next year. I've got this entire season on my DVR... I'm going to have to start and watch it all over again to get my LOST fix in!

After all the innuendos about no ever coming back to life throughout the past few seasons, I kinda was expecting that to happen with Locke and the box... But I cant believe we finally met Jacob. This was definitely the best seasn finale so far! I dont wanna wait a year lol

Definitely a packed episode......Lot's to digest! I didn't erase it off my DVR today after watching it, so I can go back if need be.

Sooooo......Who's the other guy at the beginning with Jacob, why's he hate Jacob so much, & how did he come back as John????

'Nother stream of thoughts that occured to me while brainstorming......If Jacob is in the "foot temple"......What's the other one where the smoke monster "lives"? Does that mean that other guy is the "smoke monster"? Are there 2 opposing temples/leaders/spirits on the island? So when the smoke monster took the form of Alex & told Ben to do whatever John told him to, was that really the guy who wants to kill Jacob taking her form?

And finally......How come we never see the polar bear(s) anymore?!? ;)

Sucks that next year is it.......This is about the only show I watch regularly anymore, and the kids are equally engrossed in it, so it's our "dad & me" time

• 6 months later...
resurrection!! the final season is coming soon!! Who's stoked..

lol yes i realize it friday night but i has nothin better to do on post lol

I can hardly wait!!!

Think the commercial I saw last night said February 2nd :cool:

Seems funny everytime they say it all started in 2004.... That seems sooo long ago, but it doesn't seem like the show's been on that long :dunno:

• 1 month later...