Are you LOST?

Fonzie

I knew that was the same chick... as soon as I seen her.

I knew Ben was going to get shot/killed... Sayid should of popped one off in the little f'ers head for good measure... because in the "LOST" world, Sayid might of shot 1/4" just to the left of little Ben's heart...or wait a minute... Did Jack pull a bullet out of Bens back when he performed that surgery a while back when he was captured and Ben needed that surgery or he was going to die??

Good thinkin', but that was a tumor, wasn't it?

If Sayid killed Ben in 1977 though, how was Ben still alive as an adult when the Lostee's got to the island the second time in present day.

And how is killing Ben going to affect the future of everyone?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit!! and then I saw the end....

although I have learned not to trust the previews. Last week made it seem like there would be lot o drama between Kate and Juliet but that was totally bs in the actually show..

Come to think of it, Heroes is doing the same damn thing with the bad previews and letdowns each episode

Edited by cbrjess0815

Geez, I was purposely AVOIDING this thread b/c I didn't want to read anything but it was just you guys saying how you haven't watched it yet.

Stop reading if you have yet to see the episode.

Holy crap!! I cannot believe that the Oceanic folks are a major part of the REASON that Ben turned out the way that he did!!

Also, I was so pissed at Kate when she turned up for the flight w/o Aaron, but now that I know why she did it, I totally am on her side again.

And what a slimy snake Jack was in this episode. How callous to refuse medical treatment to little Ben, just because of who he turns out to be in the future. Hurley was really on to something.......

Man, good episode! :cheers:

Plus....What'd the new chicka mean when she kept askin' Frank "What's in the shadow of the temple"??

And talk about your complex villian?!? :eek: Still can't figure 'ol Benny out completely

are you for real fonzie? you like that show? Ive never watched it.

LOVE it!! You've been missin' 5 years of good TV then my friend ;) Still hard to believe it's already been that long.

I'm so addicted.....I'd watch it on my little handheld TV while I was workin' on the railroad :)

Whoa that was definitely an awesome episode... So is Alex alive or was that just an incarnation of the island telling Ben what to do?/ And yea I dont get Elana and her creepy stuff but I'm wondering if Whitmore sent her to the island since that little war resurfaced this episode..

That was awesome to finally get some information on all the shit Ben did!

you guys are worse than females when it comes to this show. ggghhhheeey!

edit: I just realized there are females involved in this thread...sorry girls :D

And, no I dont' watch this show. I have yet to get hooked to any show because all that is ever on my TV is Disney or Noggin.

And, no I dont' watch this show. I have yet to get hooked to any show because all that is ever on my TV is Disney or Noggin.

You forgot "Sprout" ;)

Yeah....That's all I watch all day too, until this comes on. Baby Fonz keeps sayin' "Daddy....Turn on my show" 'cause he thinks those channels are his "show" (that run 24/7/365), & I tell him "Sorry buddy.....Daddy's been watchin' your shows ALLLLL day & now it's my turn " :grin:

... So is Alex alive or was that just an incarnation of the island telling Ben what to do?

I think it was just the smoke monster. Freaky how they had that thing comin' out of the "holes". And what was up with that "temple"???

That was awesome to finally get some information on all the shit Ben did!
This is why I said above he's a complex villain. It seems he has a soft spot for kids, as he wouldn't kill Danielle or the baby, & held off on killin' Penny once Charlie came above deck. He appeared to be a good dad to Alex when she was little & he was swingin' her

Speakin' of Charlie......I'm tryin' to come up with a time loop theory where baby Charlie is the same Charlie that dies with Dez in the underwater station. First thought was that he named his son after his buddy who passed, but since this is LOST & all, and we know for sure now that there's some kind of time travel/parallel universe involved......Is baby Charlie really Charlie??? :eek: I don't think so......But I'm not rulin' it out ;) Especially when you think about what Penny's dad's name is too. Coincidence?

What/Who is John, that he is apparently so "special" to the island, he can come back from death & the island only spares Ben so he can serve John?

They still haven't explained how Richard & the others were able to save boy Ben.....And furthermore, why Richard told Kate & Sawyer it would cost Ben his innocence????

What's the rift that seemed to be between Richard & Whitmore, and later included Ben?

Why doesn't Richard ever age??? Everyone else on the island seems to. Why does the actor playing Richard always wear eyeliner? He did the same years ago when he was on Suddenly Susan too :confused: :grin:

These are the thoughts that haunt me & keep me awake at 3:00 in the morning!! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

I think the temple is what holds all the "rules" that were constantly brought up on the show.. I think its the origin or maybe just the temple that is meant for the island. And the smoke monster does the island's bidding or whatever. It's linked to having the power of the island so I'm guessing thats why it went all crazy in the 1st season. And I haven't decided about Locke yet. I mean he seems to be alive but has all this new knowledge, but like Ben said "dead is dead" which is also the name of the episode sooo... maybe that has some significance. All I know is I cant wait for next week