Are you LOST?

Fonzie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have i posed the "bizarro world" theory on this board yet? Desmond is friends with Whidmore, Jack has son issues instead of daddy issues, Myles and Sawyer are cops instead of con men. etc.

Clearly the whole 'flash sideways' isn't supposed ot exist. It's their lives, without Jacob's influence, and i'm not sure they're really better off. Perhaps that's the point. Bad things need to happen for the good things to occur(?)

• 4 weeks later...
Richard Alpert's episode was GREAT

Finally got all caught up on my DVR'd episodes now that school's over, & absolutely agree with you. I was surprised that they answered so many of the big questions though, in his episode, with 6 or 7 still to go at that point.... What is the island, why are they there, who are the "others", why doesn't Richard ever age, etc. About the only thing they didn't answer is how the polar bear got there in episode 1. Just seems odd to me that they'd give so much away before the finale'

Unless they were trying to throw us off the track again with some of it

On a side note..... Seriously SUCKS that Jin & Sun died last night!! :( Was a little too reminiscent of Titanic for me, but romantic that they died together. Jin was in a hard spot..... Let his wife die alone, or let his daughter he's never met be raised an orphan, by grandparents presumably :nono:

3 episodes left IIRC

Edited by Fonzie

On a side note..... Seriously SUCKS that Jin & Sun died last night!! :( Was a little too reminiscent of Titanic for me, but romantic that they died together. Jin was in a hard spot..... Let his wife die alone, or let his daughter he's never met be raised an orphan, by grandparents presumably :nono:

3 episodes left IIRC

Yeah and don't forget Syeed (sp?) died too, again, but I don't think

he's coming back from the dead this time.:lol:

Yeah and don't forget Syeed (sp?) died too' date=' again, but I don't think

he's coming back from the dead this time.:lol:[/quote']

Yeah.... But Sayid hasn't really been the same since he was "resurrected". Plus.... It just wasn't as sad as Sun & Jin

I think Jack is the one to replace Jacob

Yup.... I think you're right. 'Specially since he keeps refusing to leave the island now, saying it "doesn't feel right"

Although.... I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hurley either. He's like the eternal optimist, always upbeat, & like the moral compass of the group. Everybody loves Hugo :)

One other question I don't think they've answered yet..... Have they ever addressed why Claire's the only one to ever carry a baby to full term on the island?

Edited by Fonzie

Been sitting here for the last half hour trying to figure out who young Jacob reminds me of, & it finally hit me.......

River Phoenix

care to give me a quick summary of this season Fonzie? the only one i saw was episode 1. :( im a lil confused lol and key points i should know about?

I wish I could Jess

I'm just goin' along for the ride mostly at this point, & have a tenuous grasp of this season at best.

Hell..... I must have a predisposition for confusing shows

3 of my favorites right now are LOST, Flash Forward, & Fringe.... All having to do with time travel & parallel universes

Sad that there are only 2 episodes of LOST left :(