Are you LOST?

Fonzie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so into Lost during the first two seasons, and season 3 nearly killed it for me. 4 started picking up towards the end, and 5 looks like it'll be pretty good. By the end of tonight's 3 hour Lostathon though, I was burnt out and half paying attention and half reading GQ :\ Was sort of a boring episode really; once again they created more questions than they answered.

Soooooo........How far do you think the island moved this time? Ahead or back?

I KNEW there was somethin' weird with Richard! Remember when Ben was in the forest as a boy, trying to chase his mom, and Richard approached him that first time......He looked exactly the same then as now!

• 1 month later...

I KNEW they were foreshadowing Kate comin' back, when Sawyer.....I mean LaFleur....was talkin' about how 3 years was long enough to get over someone!! ;)

And yeah......2 weeks is gonna SUCK to wait for the next one! True to form.....As they give us answers to some of the old questions.....They create even more new ones

I KNEW they were foreshadowing Kate comin' back, when Sawyer.....I mean LaFleur....was talkin' about how 3 years was long enough to get over someone!! ;)

And yeah......2 weeks is gonna SUCK to wait for the next one! True to form.....As they give us answers to some of the old questions.....They create even more new ones

I know!! I don't know if I can wait either. My Lost-watching buddy says he's going to DVR them for the rest of the season and just catch up in a big marathon session....the week to week thing sucks.

I can't believe the twist that last nights episode took and now they are living amongst 'the others'. I was wondering 'when' they would end up when the flashes finally stopped.

Still no sign of Sun or Sayid, right? Did they end up in the same time as the rest of the group? Cesar said that Hurley disappeared with the flash... the island is trying to put them back together. But Locke and Ben are with Cesar's group, so they are 30 years ahead?

OH, it's SO GOOD! I get tingles!!

I can't believe the twist that last nights episode took and now they are living amongst 'the others'. I was wondering 'when' they would end up when the flashes finally stopped.

Yeah....Ironic that now Sawyer's "Dharma" :D It was pretty funny when he went out to talk to Richard, and started messin' with his head about all the stuff he knew about the island & who Richard had met 20 years earlier!!

Did you notice Charlotte last night? Remember when she was dying & said she'd seen Daniel when she lived on the island as a little girl, and she was afraid of him???

Soooo......Does this mean that they were all there back when Ben killed the whole Dharma group? Is Ben one of the children they're living amongst now?

OH, it's SO GOOD! I get tingles!!

:eek:33.gificon_redface.gifevilgrin.gif18.gif

Alright screw it, I give up. I've managed to hang on this long; up until the past few episodes I've understood all of Lost and have had a really strong handle on the story. I'm completely freaking confused now.

God damn this show X-(

What are you confused about, they transported back in time, Ben said that all the 6 that left need to come back and to save the island from some war... I think it is the war that Ben started when he killed all the Darma people and he might be trying to rewright history or it is to help kill all the "others" on the island.

It is a little hard to follow, but in general, they are all back in time.... now, I don't know what time Locke is in, if he is in the same time frame as Jack and all the others on the island??