WTB 600rr or R6 (photo of cash in hand!)

aradamro

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really going to hate this then. About two years ago, I picked up my RC-51 with 11k miles for $4,000. The kid was getting engaged and needed money. It came with sato exhausts, goodrich front/rear brake lines, daussalt undertail, 520 conversion DID ERV3 chain, +1,-2 sprockets, moriwaki rearsets, PCIII and a map from Dan Kyle, red powdercoated wheels with polished lip, flush mounts and it was mint with a clear title.

You're really going to hate this then. About two years ago, I picked up my RC-51 with 11k miles for $4,000. The kid was getting engaged and needed money. It came with sato exhausts, goodrich front/rear brake lines, daussalt undertail, 520 conversion DID ERV3 chain, +1,-2 sprockets, moriwaki rearsets, PCIII and a map from Dan Kyle, red powdercoated wheels with polished lip, flush mounts and it was mint with a clear title.

you have some golden knack for incredible deals my friend. can i rub you for good luck?

Hahaha sweet finally Quagmire makes an appearance. I'll be waiting for everyone's favorite ephebophile Herbert....mmmm "What's going on in my pants looks like 6 more weeks of winter."

Haha you guys don't even know the half. I picked up that 929 I had with a clean title for $1800 cash. The guy just built a house and was desparate for cash. It came with a carbon high mount devil pipe and puig smoked windscreen. I painted it ppg paint $178/qt, threw on galfer stainless lines, 520 conversion, DID ERV3, with driven sprockets, powdercoated rearsets and passenger pegs, grips, flushies, integrated tail lights, black wheels with polished lip, new qualifiers, had about $2500-$2600 total wrapped up in it, sold it for $3900.

I also picked up a 1988 Isuzu Trooper II originally from California no rust. Clean title, new belts, pumps, new 31" mud tires, locking hubs, lsd, magna flow exhaust, calmini headers, new head, class V hitch, mint interior and exterior, 5-speed, higher miles 199k but those Troopers run like beasts. I got it for $900 cash. Been to hell and back in that thing, actually towed a 16' trailer all the way to Cinccy and back and didn't blow it up.

About 5-6 years ago I got my 2001 R6 for like $4,100. The kid was deathly afraid of it and just wanted to sell it. Pretty good deal for back in the day.

I always just wait and search and show up with cash. It is very hard for people to refuse a wad of cash if it's not that far off of what they are asking, especially if you make it an easy transaction and drive to them to pick up the vehicle and take a notary with you.

I always just wait and search and show up with cash. It is very hard for people to refuse a wad of cash if it's not that far off of what they are asking, especially if you make it an easy transaction and drive to them to pick up the vehicle and take a notary with you.

Quoted for truth, that's how I roll too.

Gimme your address, I'll be there with $4k tomorrow to get your RC.

Haha, I don't think you'd like the way the RC's looking right now. All the fairings are currently off. Awaiting new clipons, once those go on, the driven grips and pazzos go on, hyperpro stabilizer, then the puig smoked windscreen, stomp grip, carbon clutch cover is already on, carbon front fender still needs to go on and carbon mirror block-offs. I am having one hell of a time fiding a replacement peg for the moriwaki rearsets. I am going to break down and modify a set of Gilles pegs. I powdercoated the rearsets black and they look pretty sweet. I already heat wrapped the Sato's pipes and I'm thinking about ordering carbon sleeves for the canisters. I'm also going to take the rear sprocket off and powdercoat it. We'll see how long it takes before the PC gets chewed off the teeth. It sucks having all these parts just waiting until I find the clipons I want. I love the LSL's but cannot justify spending that kind of money on them. I want to pick up some inexpensive 50mm clipons off of the wera forum but they sell like hotcakes over there. Once I get out to my buddies shop I'll post up some pictures and show the progress, not this weekend though I'll be caring for sniffling noses and STD's in the ER.

Edited by aradamro
edit

• 4 weeks later...
Just some dumb baller shit. lol.

I see a wad like that and Jim Jones starts singing BALLIN' in my head.

Better start singing BALLIN' again, looks like I'm back in the game. I had an offer too good to refuse and I sold the R6. I'd love to pick up a 06 non S R6 or 05 gsxr 1k.

100_2777.jpg

I actually thought of that. If I can just keep finding inexpensive bikes and making a little money on each one I might finally be able to get the RC8 to park next to my RC51, either that or I will have to wait until I get done with anesthetist school and pay back my loans.

Did yah print off another batch?

Haha, you busted me printing off another batch, actually there was a story on the news about some people getting busted for printing off phony money and buying girl scout cookies with it.

Wanna shoot some pool , might double that ??

I dunno about pool, I'm no Minnesota Fats... even though he never really won a major pool tournament. Maybe some cage fighting though haha.

so how much is that then.. i count 4400..

There's actually a couple more Franklin's lurking under his brothers.

Edited by aradamro
edit