WTB 600rr or R6 (photo of cash in hand!)

aradamro

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't have a chicken suit just my Teknic Violator. As far as my address, I'd be happy to give it out, a lot of you gentleman have already advertised your weaponry so I know what I'm getting into, you'll just have to find out what armamentarium of mayhem awaits you! I appreciate the responses and unfortunately I'm not looking to spend any more than $4k. I've found some incredible deals for less, around $5k, 05 R1 and 06 GSXR1000, but I'm not looking to spend that much or pick up a liter bike. I just like the way the 600rr's and R6's feel and ride. I have nothing against any other brand as they are all very capable bikes, when piloted by a skilled rider. BTW here's a pic of my old R6, fun bike.

r6.jpg

Sorry, I don't have a chicken suit just my Teknic Violator. As far as my address, I'd be happy to give it out, a lot of you gentleman have already advertised your weaponry so I know what I'm getting into, you'll just have to find out what armamentarium of mayhem awaits you! I appreciate the responses and unfortunately I'm not looking to spend any more than $4k. I've found some incredible deals for less, around $5k, 05 R1 and 06 GSXR1000, but I'm not looking to spend that much or pick up a liter bike. I just like the way the 600rr's and R6's feel and ride. I have nothing against any other brand as they are all very capable bikes, when piloted by a skilled rider. BTW here's a pic of my old R6, fun bike.

r6.jpg

mmm love me them first gens.

IMG_1245.jpg

For all you skeptics, sorry no chicken suit and the rc-51 is in my buddies shop about to get a minor makeover including, puig smoked db windscreen, black header wrap, carbon sleeves for the sato canisters, carbon mirror block offs, carbon clutch cover, custom carbon front fender, black powdercoated moriwaki rearsets and black pc'd rear sprocket, #1 Hayden decals for the tail section with the 69's in the center red outline not the pink outline, proton flushmounts, stomp grip, pazzo's, driven grips and possibly different clipons haven't ordered clipons yet, Santa was good this year, helps when you're holding a glock 23 to his head muahahaha, j/k!

100_2739.jpg

100_2741.jpg

I'll get pics of the rest when I get to the shop.

ok Lizard easy on the 600RR....you already took APC away from us, don't try and spread your well rounded, experienced, and helpful knowledge all over the place.............j/k........(kinda).........dont hate on the RR:honda:

He was saying track purpose. Sorry, but someone has to lose and someone has to win. The number on race grids everywhere tell the story. It isn't a slam by any means.

I like the RR - 07-09...

you guys have plenty of honda's here, if it weren't for kawi kid :postwhore: it would be a board dominated by honda writers...

its ok to have one more yamaha... geez

plus apch8r still has his honda for street use, and so will this guy. they just got yamaha's for the track since that what they are intended for...

:fruit:

you guys have plenty of honda's here, if it weren't for kawi kid :postwhore: it would be a board dominated by honda writers...

its ok to have one more yamaha... geez

plus apch8r still has his honda for street use, and so will this guy. they just got yamaha's for the track since that what they are intended for...

:fruit:

doing my part to balance the matrix :D

Yes, I'm a member over at 600rr.net and keep an eye on their classifieds. That is a great looking 1st gen, definitely don't get rid of it, I wish I could get my old one back. BTW what kind of exhaust is that(akro), the debadged look is throwing me off?

Yes, I'm a member over at 600rr.net and keep an eye on their classifieds. That is a great looking 1st gen, definitely don't get rid of it, I wish I could get my old one back. BTW what kind of exhaust is that(akro), the debadged look is throwing me off?

600rr.net has some nice stuff but if ur on a budget the WERA board is the place to look. I've seen a few good deals on there already for 07's. I'd go for 06+