WTB 600rr or R6 (photo of cash in hand!)

aradamro

I am looking to buy a 03-05 600rr or a 03+ R6 very partial to red. Not going to spend more than $4,000. I'm really only interested in bikes with clear titles. I've built a couple of bikes, but I don't have the time for that right now, so I'm looking for something in pretty good condition. I'm super particular about my bikes, and just sold a damn near mint 929, so please point out the little things in the description, as I like to know every detail the seller knows (a scratch or two is not going to send me packing I just don't usually like surprises.) I've done my leg work and have looked through tons of sportbike forums and live on craigslist and ebay. Please send me a detailed description and some clear pictures. I already have a RC51 so this bike is going to be track/street. I have cash in hand, no banks or phony buyers to deal with. Thanks,

Antoni

Aradamro@yahoo.com BEST ADDRESS TO REACH ME

330-234-2305

Located in Wooster,OH

100_2735.jpg

Edited by aradamro

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you guys are crackin' me up, don't worry I have enough beer for everyone. My buddy's got his kegerator for sale, I posted up a link here to craigslist (under other stuff for sale.) We'll fire the slayer of sobriety up and have 15 1/2 gallons of liquid ambrosia!

How do we know it's your cash money and not mine? We need you to take another picture of you holding the money in a chicken suit on the RC. Obviously that's the ONLY way to prove it's YOUR money.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a street / trackbike and you've got an RC-51, would you be a little partial to another v-twin? I assume you've seen the Tiller on craigslist? Can't have much more fun for a cheaper price than that...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/989294701.html

How do we know it's your cash money and not mine? We need you to take another picture of you holding the money in a chicken suit on the RC. Obviously that's the ONLY way to prove it's YOUR money.

Or if he gives me his address I'll drive over there and "verify" that he actually has the money...;)

:supergay:

I know that Honda owners aren't going to like that response, but again, the R6s are weapons of choice as they are more track worthy than the others. GSXRs would be a second choice simply due to parts. I know, I know, CBR forums all over the world have parts for sale, but when at the track, these two bikes (R6, GSXR) have a lot of bikes at the tracks. Fall down and go BOOM and you're likely to find parts easier...

Plus, the R6 outshines the turd GSXR and CBR. The ZX6 in 04 was actually a good bike and so was the 636... But, again, not as many out there...

I know that Honda owners aren't going to like that response, but again, the R6s are weapons of choice as they are more track worthy than the others. GSXRs would be a second choice simply due to parts. I know, I know, CBR forums all over the world have parts for sale, but when at the track, these two bikes (R6, GSXR) have a lot of bikes at the tracks. Fall down and go BOOM and you're likely to find parts easier...

Plus, the R6 outshines the turd GSXR and CBR. The ZX6 in 04 was actually a good bike and so was the 636... But, again, not as many out there...

muwahahahaha :D