shoulder holster

kawi kid

So who's gonna take the chance and test it out? I've not heard of anything one way or the other. I'd be ok in a lot of places that the locals know me, but not sure I'd try it out of town in another locale. I'm sure most everyone knows of at least one town that has no clue, or doesn't care what the new laws are.

So who's gonna take the chance and test it out? I've not heard of anything one way or the other. I'd be ok in a lot of places that the locals know me, but not sure I'd try it out of town in another locale. I'm sure most everyone knows of at least one town that has no clue, or doesn't care what the new laws are.

I do it all the time and have never been questioned. I assume we are still talking about the removing of the firearm when getting out of a vehicle right??

I keep a holster in my jeep and holster my firearm when i get in that way if i needed it i dont have to worry about the time it will take to get out of the small of my back. when i step out i reholster it on my person. thats only if im gonna be driving for a long time. IMO if someone sees it while reholstering, Deal with it!

The over the shoulder holster I usually remove at the end of the day for my woman :)

000005969.jpg

Yeah she did tell you to stay the hell outta her underwear drawer.... you really should take off the panties too, they aren't your color or size...:lol:

What are the laws on carring a handgun in a vehicle with out a Concealed Handgun License, anyone know? I've searched google, but couldn't find anything.

I would post the whole law but it is WAY to long.. You can find it all here...

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.16

Also a good website for Ohio & Guns...

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/Ohio-Gun-Laws

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, Uncle Punk said:

Why would anyone make a holster out of such an inferior old fashioned material like leather? This isn't the 1900s anymore.

I bought a military style leather shoulder holster for my 1911.  Those old guns have feelings and they get grumpy when you don't store them in crusty old leather.  😁

Those old guns belong in museums. The loose bitches can't be that picky so I can understand how they would be satisfied with inferior accommodations.

I assumed all the 1911s were just safe queens since they are horrible carry weapons they don't need holsters.  

• Upvote 1