Outlaws and Mongols coming to dayton

f4isvt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are like Hells Angels. Just a bunch or rebel bikers that like to deal guns, drugs, and kill.....I watched a documentary on hells angels and the monguls (both of whom dont get along) and that was scary stuff. A FBI agent went undercover to try to bust them but couldnt make a case. He ended up getting into the life and doing a bunch of coke to "blend" in.

You can't be serious....

They have branch club organizations all over the country. I think they originally started in Cali cut someone else can vouch for me on that

You are correct the hells angels originated in cali, later came the mongols. the mongols then began to wear the "california" bottom rocker on the vest, which the angels took as disrespect starting this long time fued between the two clubs

Membership for Hells Angel

According to the US Department of Justice, HAMC members must be men over 21 years of age and are required to own a Harley Davidson motorcycle.[citation needed]

The full requirements to become a Hells Angel are the following: candidates must have a valid driver's license, have a working Harley Davidson motorcycle and cannot be a child molester or have applied to become a police officer or prison guard.[10]

Doesn't look like anyone here will be joining anytime soon.

Definitely an interesting read....

Membership for Hells Angel

According to the US Department of Justice, HAMC members must be men over 21 years of age and are required to own a Harley Davidson motorcycle.[citation needed]

The full requirements to become a Hells Angel are the following: candidates must have a valid driver's license, have a working Harley Davidson motorcycle and cannot be a child molester or have applied to become a police officer or prison guard.[10]

Doesn't look like anyone here will be joining anytime soon.

Definitely an interesting read....

Since when was slinging drugs and guns and killing people ok but child molesting frowned upon?

Since when was slinging drugs and guns and killing people ok but child molesting frowned upon?

Even the inmates have a code they follow.....Child molestors NEVER last long in prison.....Thankfully!! :mad:

lol whos hells angels?? where are they all from?

Have you really been that "sheltered" Danielle?

If you ever get a chance to read Hunter Thompson's "Hell's Angels".....Great book & funny as only he could make it!! :badgerrock:

Ohhhh how I miss Raoul Duke & the King of Gonzo

well if a requirement is a 'working Harley Davidson' motorcycle, I doubt there is anyone in the club...

So Buell's & Victory's can't apply??? :D

Can you imagine an Angel zippin' around on a Firebolt?? roflmao.gif