Jump to content
cbrjess0815

Funny picture thread.

Recommended Posts

can't call them wheelchair races anymore.

image.png.8bf5cea9168c4d373eb8e8348769f84f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pauly said:

19ddfcd.jpg

How can they milk the land with no nipples left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be cheaper and better execution to throw in a cheap remote voltmeter?

31QfKrQ6J9L._AC_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, motocat12 said:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and better execution to throw in a cheap remote voltmeter?

31QfKrQ6J9L._AC_.jpg

I got something similar for my SV, it has an LCD voltage display right on it.

097fb781-487d-4b25-a7f4-584953f28ea5_1.a01c20a833b43bf32080922141587f77.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um... what good is a voltmeter that you cannot see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Disclaimer said:

I got something similar for my SV, it has an LCD voltage display right on it.

 

 

1 minute ago, Pauly said:

Um... what good is a voltmeter that you cannot see?

 Fewer returns?

" I put your new battery in and the bike still won't start" 

"Well our voltage is good"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MSerfozo said:

image.thumb.png.1787e66f248b0166ddabb43844c6aa00.png

Funny, but misspelled. Should be hibernate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Funny, but misspelled. Should be hibernate.

Is NyQuil misspelled also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pauly said:

Um... what good is a voltmeter that you cannot see?

When its stilling on a shelf you can see it. 
I guess it allows one to eliminate one variable when trying to figure out why your bike wont start. For some of us a battery check is a quick seat pop, or toolless panel access. 

Granted a dashboard volt meter will tell you something is wrong with your charging system preventing most wont start problems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CBBaron said:

When its stilling on a shelf you can see it. 
I guess it allows one to eliminate one variable when trying to figure out why your bike wont start. For some of us a battery check is a quick seat pop, or toolless panel access. 

Granted a dashboard volt meter will tell you something is wrong with your charging system preventing most wont start problems.

 

The lack of visibility when you need it the most is where I wanted to go with the question. Seems a dash install is really the answer to this whole question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MSerfozo said:

Is NyQuil misspelled also?

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pauly said:

The lack of visibility when you need it the most is where I wanted to go with the question. Seems a dash install is really the answer to this whole question. 

For people with lowvoltaphobia but who also never ride their bikes

  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...