Jump to content
cbrjess0815

Funny picture thread.

Recommended Posts

IMG_1566.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pauly said:

IMG_1566.JPG

The big fraulein dances well!  (I'd probably remove the helmet visor...might want to do some lifting at track speeds!)

Edited by Qman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the image of a GSA being ridden "knee-down" quite amusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

You wont pussy!

 

Sure I will. Just not before I take it to Colorado for off-road school. 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I found the image of a GSA being ridden "knee-down" quite amusing. 

You can get a knee down on most any bike :dunno:

trent9.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pauly said:

Sure I will. Just not before I take it to Colorado for off-road school. 

You doing the Rawhyde training?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qman said:

You doing the Rawhyde training?

My goal is to do it within the next couple of years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only way Ben keeps the rest of us away to get work done....

 

daily_picdump_3322_640_high_66.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=641

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pauly said:

My goal is to do it within the next couple of years. 

I did the on/off road training at the BMW facility in S Carolina in June.  The advantage (besides being closer) is you can completely destroy their bikes, no charge to you!  I really enjoyed it.  Would do another (full off road this time).  You can get some discounts via BMW MOA membership.

 

Edited by Qman
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

You can get a knee down on most any bike :dunno:

trent9.jpg

Based on what appears to be rear end damage, I'd hazard a guess that this is more likely a result of being rear-ended by a car than a failed attempt at "slaying the Dragon"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Based on what appears to be rear end damage, I'd hazard a guess that this is more likely a result of being rear-ended by a car than a failed attempt at "slaying the Dragon"....

More likely a dude on a bicycle.🤪

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×