• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

4 minutes ago, snot said:

We were told by school administrators that any hand sanitizers which had a minimum of 62% alcohol were effective. The students were greasing themselves and each other with this stuff the entire week before school let out for spring break.

3 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Au contraire--Jen was the one who sent the image to me, largely unsolicited. The delivery of the sammiches did not occurr, and no funds were exchanged. Thus, a bailment was not created.

Dude she is halfway to your house. She is petite but my money is on her. I suggest you hit an ATM.

Just now, Tonik said:

Dude she is halfway to your house. She is petite but my money is on her. I suggest you hit an ATM.

If she shows up with the aforementioned sammys, I will pay; however, at this juncture this appears to be highly unlikely. Wife has fired up the AirFryer and is making chicken wings as I write. Fire in the fireplace, vodka flowing, and Frank's Hot Sauce being liberally applied. Freaking delicious peasant food. "

Sheltering in place with a smile on my face." 

Dam it! Fire and vodka... We should've brought the ingredients and made them at your house for you and the wife..

@Tonik... I can only dead lift 300lbs... Well, before the gym closed. So, I can hold my own... Your money would be safe betting on me, unlike the stock market.

Just now, Tonik said:

FYI STRS will let you take money out of your retirement in cases of emergency.

The local office is closed now--I'm fucked. Always suspected I might die during the corona thing; just not this way . . .

2 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

The local office is closed now--I'm fucked. Always suspected I might die during the corona thing; just not this way . . .

Can I have your bike, if it ever gets done.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Can I have your bike, if it ever gets done.

This is no time for gallows humor, Jim. And it will only put out 15 HP when it's done. Def not something you would be even remotely interested in. No room for a couch, billiards table, sauna, and fully appointed kitchen like the "Wing. Nice knowing you . . .

1 minute ago, Steve Butters said:

15hp? Nice lawn mower, bro. 

Tyler, this translates into a safe 70 mph-capable bike commuting to my rural teaching job. I have spent a shit load of money restoring this vintage 1971 bike, and it's still not done three years after I commissioned an expert in Detroit to do the build. It ain't no freakin' lawn mower *Bro*

I don''t want or need a liter bike or a bloated cruiser. At 64 years old, I want to experience/enjoy the ride; not in a hurry to get anywhere anymore.