• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

4 minutes ago, Pauly said:

"Give me unreasonably close proximity to the guy ahead of me in line, or give me death!"

"Give me unreasonably close proximity to the guy ahead of me in line, and give me death." FTFY.

1 minute ago, snot said:

I am limited on how much bread I can buy, soooo sammiches are no longer available... Unless I use pancakes for the bread.

1447284804308.jpeg

Oh. My. Gawd. I'd pay you $5,000 to deliver two of these to my house--RIGHT NOW.

1 minute ago, SpecialEd said:

. . . but I'm still fucking hungry. And I really don't have five large to spend (teacher salary.)

Dude, the link I posted includes the recipe. Text it to your wife and tell her to get to it.

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Dude, the link I posted includes the recipe. Text it to your wife and tell her to get to it.

As you know, I can't ethically use the recipe until and unless you cite the online source and the date you accessed it. If you have questions, please visit the Purdue University Online Writing Lab https://www.google.com/search?q=purdue+owl&oq=purdue+owl&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3j69i65.

So, I will make it in the morning and show you mine... 

As for plagiarism, this was not an assignment requiring the use of sources nor was it meant to be graded. 

It was a premium pancake sammich that anyone could make. I never said it was mine nor did I mislead anyone into believing I made that particular sammich.

... Today was roast and potatoes for dinner and pull pork for lunch... And yes pancakes were breakfast.

3 minutes ago, snot said:

So, I will make it in the morning and show you mine... 

As for plagiarism, this was not an assignment requiring the use of sources nor was it meant to be graded. 

It was a premium pancake sammich that anyone could make. I never said it was mine nor did I mislead anyone into believing I made that particular sammich.

... Today was roast and potatoes for dinner and pull pork for lunch... And yes pancakes were breakfast.

Tonik? Response?

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

She is right. You owe her five grand, and an apology 

Au contraire--Jen was the one who sent the image to me, largely unsolicited. The delivery of the sammiches did not occurr, and no funds were exchanged. Thus, a bailment was not created.

• Haha 1