• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I love this one. Never understood why everyone stands up. Like what's the fucking hurry to wait your turn to file out row by row?

I am on commerical flights a lot. I especially like the passengers that stand up and crane their necks under the overhead luggage compartment for 15 minutes. Fucking idiots. 

What should be a killable offense is you nasty fuckers that fart on the plane. Three fucking lavatories and you just sit there...shitting your pants like the curry-eating fucks you are. 

Ought to be legal to toss you out the door. Nasty little bastards. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

What should be a killable offense is you nasty fuckers that fart on the plane. Three fucking lavatories and you just sit there...shitting your pants like the curry-eating fucks you are. 

Air-rage, flu, and sinusitis. My only hope is that you're not stockpiling AR-15 ammo.

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Speaking of smells on a plane. I had a bag of beef jerky on a flight to Vegas one time. A flight attendant told me a passenger ask her to ask me if I could not open it anymore because the smell was making her nauseous. I left it closed because well I'm not a total dick and I was ask nicely. While exiting the plane I stopped to figure out where the pisser was and a woman walked by with a PETA shirt on. I'm betting it was her. Had I know that I would have passed the bag around for all the share. 

• Haha 1