• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

Who said anything about domestic violence? His definition of "stands up to a beating" could mean in the bedroom, different strokes for different folks. Don't overthink random pics!

Don't be dense. It is obviously referring to beating.

It is just not funny.

If you think beating women is funny, it's really not.

(edited to remove foul language)

Edited by bambam
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stands up to a beating? Meh, domestic violence is not something I think is funny to joke about.

I figured he meant in the bedroom too... stop over analyzing everything, you take the "fun" out of "funny picture thread"

• Upvote 3

Don't be dense. It is obviously referring to beating.

It is just not funny.

If you think beating women is funny, it's really not.

(edited to remove foul language)

Please point out where I said DV is funny. Get the stick out of your ass and don't take everything you read to be so serious. People always try and find an issue with everything now-a-days, not my problem you think it means something it probably doesn't..Can't please everyone.

I figured he meant in the bedroom too... stop over analyzing everything, you take the "fun" out of "funny picture thread"

Exactly. If something can be taken out of context then it will be and people will get bent out of shape over it.

• Upvote 2

The only thing I found complely intolerable about bambam's response is that it was edited for foul language. I am offended that bammers thinks foul language would offend us here, especially those of us in this thread. And we all find something funny that someone else doesn't, even those of you with supremely tender sensibilities.