my new tile floor

jeremygsxr

hmmmm...interesting....sounds like there's a handful of folks I can go to when I'm ready to redo some things in our house

marks says that as much shit i want to redo, we may as well buy a new house!

geez! all i want to do is, redo the kitchen and bathrooms, finish the lower level basement, rip up the carpet and put hardwood floors in some areas and tile in other areas, crown molding(sp?), a little painting here and there, knock down some walls, create a new master bed and bath, turn the deck area into a four seasons room, build a new deck to replace that one, change the garage doors on the the detached garage, build an addition to the house.............landscape updates, retainer walls, flowerbeds, shadow boxed scallopped fencing around the backyard.............change the color scheme of the house outside...........and a mailbox....a nice new mailbox on a nice pretty post.

is that so much to ask for????

Let me know how that glow in the dark grout works..

And Ananda, I might want to talk to you about your stained glass skills...If you might be interested in making/selling a piece

What kind of time frame do you have? I don't have a workshop right now b/c of lack of space but hopefully within the next few months. I can't wait to get back into it

What kind of time frame do you have? I don't have a workshop right now b/c of lack of space but hopefully within the next few months. I can't wait to get back into it

Pretty open. It's for my bathroom that I'm remodeling....But I haven't actually started the process yet. So it might be a short while, I can't say for sure how long...

I'm having issues, first waiting on the glow in the dark shit, now I cant get the right color grout. I'm going to have to make a new color, but have to find a certain color to make it.

My wire is waiting too, and I'm gettin pretty tired of listening to "whens it going to be done?"

Maybe I'll grout it with flesh and blood.

No, I think it would personalize it too much. As of now I could probably sell my house if needed. If I went all the way I think I would end up ripping it up, unless I sold to another Sublime fan.

Also, the amount of work involved to do that is overwhelming.