2008 Black Ninja 250r

DLN1223

So I was at the bike shop today, and saw a new black 600 gsxr that caught my eye.

Wasn't too serious about it, until someone approached me in the showroom and asked if I wanted to sell my bike.

So I'm debating doing it depending on the offer I get for the bike.

2008 Ninja 250

950 miles

rear seat cowl

Anyone interested?

P1010237.jpg

P1010236.jpg

P1010235.jpg

P1010234.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been riding? I think i saw you riding through newport not long ago... Do u have a shoei and joe rocket jacket? If this is your first bike DO NOT SELL IT!!!!!!! It is one of the greatest learning bikes out there! Also unless you can get someone to buy it for what you owe it would be a waste of $$$$. GREAT BIKE KEEP IT!

don't sell it don't sell it, trust me the moment you do you will regret it. a 250 is like the ugly sister that puts out. sure you don't want your friends to know but she is the best ride in town. i sold my 07 and unless they are going to give you 3000 grand you are going to regret it.

How long have you been riding? I think i saw you riding through newport not long ago... Do u have a shoei and joe rocket jacket? If this is your first bike DO NOT SELL IT!!!!!!! It is one of the greatest learning bikes out there! Also unless you can get someone to buy it for what you owe it would be a waste of $$$$. GREAT BIKE KEEP IT!

I bought june 12, 2008. So not overly long, I have 950 miles under my belt lol.

I have not riden in newport yet with it.

mainly the colerain area.

I have a blue cortech jacket, and blue hjc helmet.

if you are going to make the move then at least make sure they stick some frame sliders on the gsxr but i hear the 750 is really the way to go.

and as stupid as it sounds i really wish i would have held out for the 3 mil offer i really loved my little 250

I found another dealership that has a 2008 GSXR 600 all black.

Price is $8850.00 out the door....

Does it sound like a good deal?

out the door?

sounds good to me.

i think that's cheaper than my employee price otd on a new cbr.

I thinki I'm going to buy the new bike and get it home first, and then sell the 250.

For some reason I have this fear of getting rid of my bike then planets collide due to Murphy's law and I'm stuck with my Huffy.....

image01841.jpg

I thinki I'm going to buy the new bike and get it home first, and then sell the 250.

For some reason I have this fear of getting rid of my bike then planets collide due to Murphy's law and I'm stuck with my Huffy.....

image01841.jpg

haha.. love the pic!

how many looks did you get? haha

image01841.jpg

nicely done

Guest MotoGP Tix

Put me down for a 2800 grand bid also..

At Honda East I can get brand new for 3200 out the door , So youd have to take atleast the standard 15 percent hit

ive got cash money and a truck