Damn cagers!!!

F4iBunny

Been moved into and cut off around turn lanes so many times I lost count, it's nearly a daily occurrence driving to and from work. That's in both the car and on the bike. People are just driving worse and worse and are becoming more and more unattentive.

Rule number one, never escalate a situation Danielson. Should have just pulled over, called the cops and reported an SUV driving recklessly if it pissed you off that much. I don't think a judge would side with you either since you pulled up next to the SUV in the same lane to have words with him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember who actually started it, YOU DID, you approached him. Aggressive driving is not illegal in Ohio and you cannot get a ticket for it.

Actually this is wrong.I can say any thing I want to you ( short you death threats)and the cops can not do any thing about it.Been there dealt with that.Any type of unwanted touching is illegal. Aggressvie is also illegal.Cops have been targeting tailgatters and people that swerve across traffic.

Sorry I wasn't there.Hopefully that never happens to you guys again but we all know that is only a dream.Maybe next time I'll be there.:boxing::beating:

I think at this point it's pretty much pointless to do anything, but there is a lesson learned. If someone in any vehicle pulls up next to you and sticks a hand out of the window for any bad reason make sure when he gets out you slam the door on him, lay his ass out and leave him there on the pavement. Get on your bike and leave. Problems solved and he'll think twice about being a dickweed.

When someone reaches out of a cage to grab you (especially if they are in an SUV or something tall) grab their wrist, and drop like a rock. You might get some scratches if the bike falls, but their elbow will probably be broken/dislocated. :thefinger:

At that point it is self defense, and the force used was non-lethal. If they get out of the vehicle with something as a weapon, or there is more than one person coming against you, (depending on circumstances) then lethal force may be an option, just depends on your training.

I do not know of anyone with first hand knowledge of anyone getting a ticket for aggressive driving or tailgating, multiple lane changes. That CPD officer got busted for road rage after showing her gun and threatening the other driver, But that was road rage and nothing about aggressive driving. Tailgating or assure clear distance is usually just tagged on after a rear end collision.

The second you approach the car you are the aggressor, he could pop you because he was afraid for his life.

But the whole episode is pointless and nothing was proven other than bruised egos and a bunch of testosterone being sprayed all over the internet.

CCW and actually drawing the gun will change your life forever. Just because you have the permit does not insulate you from other charges associated with drawing the weapon. Every dirt bag has a family and an attorney.

Be mindful of your choices and the cost to you and your family. You could cost your family more than you can imagine. You could be the one going to jail and he could own your home and future earnings.

Remember who actually started it, YOU DID, you approached him. Aggressive driving is not illegal in Ohio and you cannot get a ticket for it.

Are you fucking kidding? :bigfinger:

Do you drive that silver Chevy Trailblazer? :beating:

I can only assume you are VERY new to riding or are the most defensive rider on the planet who never rides anywhere that cars go or you are the said :sheepfucker: Chevy driver

For all the CCW & bat carring people, I will be more than happy to proved an address.

From what I can gather I can publish his info and as long as I am not saying this person did this that & the other the law can not do anything.

Look out for some up coming info.............

Hey Lost, you picked the perfect screen name because you are lost. It sounds like to me you have not yet had a close call on the street. Mr.bret was completely in the right to say something to asshat driving the suv. Sounds like said driver started it by getting out of his vehicle.:rant:

When someone reaches out of a cage to grab you (especially if they are in an SUV or something tall) grab their wrist, and drop like a rock. You might get some scratches if the bike falls, but their elbow will probably be broken/dislocated. :thefinger:

:plus1:

I think at this point it's pretty much pointless to do anything, but there is a lesson learned. If someone in any vehicle pulls up next to you and sticks a hand out of the window for any bad reason make sure when he gets out you slam the door on him, lay his ass out and leave him there on the pavement. Get on your bike and leave. Problems solved and he'll think twice about being a dickweed.

:plus1:

have to disagree with you here lost, I have freedom of speech, the second he touches me, that's assault...