bike night 7/23

mrmako777

weather permitting im going to make it out to qs on the 23rd so if anyone is goin drop a post so i can meet up with ya when i get there. right now i plan on gettin there in the 6-7ish area. supposed to be ridin up with maybe 4-5 other guys. so gimme a shout and well hook up when we get there! :cool:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool bro i will see you there! lookin forward to meetin you guys and gettin some new riding partners. not sure where i will be parked at? last week they just had me park where there was room. hopefully i can get in the main area by the grass like last week

hey rom i hit you up on gdc. glad youre comin out wed!

yeah i figured this was you. remember how i said those roads weren't the best for new guys. we had a guy go down today that had only been riding for a couple months. Luckily he came out with only a couple scratches. if your interested maybe we can go down there this sat and you can get a feel for the roads at a slower pace that your comfortable with. as of right now i have nothing planned for Sat.

damn bro that sucks. yeah im pretty sure im free at this point on saturday. i usually take any new route a little slower than usual anyways so i can scope the terrain. why did your guy go down? gravel or somethin in the road or just new rider error?

Our group is meeting at QS&L at 6 and rolling downtown at 7:15 to go to party at the point. Bike nite is fun,but their are just too many harley type people there and we like to look at young good looking girls not harley chicks. It will be good times at the point! call me 513-678-7686 and im Brandon

yeah man, sounds cool, i get off at 330, possibly one thirty, what time do you get off? we should actually get some riding in this time :D

Ridding time would be cool, but I don't off work til 5 I may be able to get off a little sooner but I doubt it, I was thinking meeting same time same place as last time but if I am able to take off early from work tommorow I will let you know. If not don't let me hold ya back from ridding I could just meet you guys at qsl and go from there as well.

Wish I could go with you guys... I'm a new rider looking to meet some guys and ride with you all (within my limits though, I know you guys will be much faster than me). Hopefully next weekend I can come out! Btw, my name is Jason and I have an '05 CBR600RR. Have fun guys and ride safe.

thats cool brother, we'll wait.

umm...how about cincinnati mills?easy to find, right off 275...how about chipotle? in the same parking lot, i might grub before everyone comes unless we all wanna eat, since its after work for everyone...i dont give a crap though! thats my suggstion