hinds motorsports

bigbluebird

I have to say bravo. I'm staying as neutral as possible on this, but I have to give props for actually signing up and posting your reply to everyone. No other shop owner in Ohio has done this on our board. Major kudos. With that said, I'm not believing any side over the other. I don't really care. I hope all parties involved come to a mutual resolution.

the almighty diplomatic casper! :bow:

...im with you on this one, just get it figured out...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you waited this long to post I mean heck you have known about this thread since September last year when you viewed my profile. I guess you have just been waiting and biding your time till everything was so old no one cared.

First of all I never wanted to take you to court that is just silly like most of your empty threats. I had a problem with your establishment it did not get settled to my liking so I tell people about it.

Your employee has been the only person to ever threaten any legal action on this forum, which I guess you could have mentioned but failed to.

Originally Posted by madisonriley

Phillip has contended that bits of his story were "fabricated" to express his anger. He is entitled to it. But using actually people's names is slander. It is illegal. I have heard through the grapevine that legal action is being taken against him for publicly using an employee's name. He breached privacy laws and libel laws. Good luck with that. I think all that "documentation" talk will back fire on you, because that employee has tons of "documentation" due in part to your tirade.

listen you want to talk facts that's fine, but you were not there you got the story second hand so any additional insights are really just your conjecture and biased. your employees have said so many different versions of the truth it is almost pointless to say anything in response about "THE FACTS"

I paid 5999.99 for the bike (that is a long way from free and about 449 from MSRP)

now you choose to call me a lair that is fine. I can say that I have told the truth. At no point have I not said I was not biased you want to go on and have a good old time attacking me here fine.

I stand by everything I said, like you said I have been here everyday building friendships with the fine people here. I can say that even when I did have a problem with someone here we usually resolved it peacefully. I have been to OR events I am a supporter. I did not come here to just bash you. I came here to be a rider. It just happened that your store was the first thing that happened to be worth writing about when I joined.

I don’t see you on here, I don’t see you at events, I don’t see you doing anything here but attacking members.

By the way what would have made me happy was you doing what the Suzuki did. And that was fix the bike right the first time and replace the wrong parts your store used.

Edited by bigbluebird

For the record, bigbluebird is talking about this post:

Originally Posted by madisonriley viewpost.gif

I understand in life that you are entitled to your opinion and feelings. But I also understand that many of you are "bashing" people who have not been given the ability to defend themselves properly and the rest of you make judgements based off one side of the story. Phillip has contended that bits of his story were "fabricated" to express his anger. He is entitled to it. But using actually people's names is slander. It is illegal. I have heard through the grapevine that legal action is being taken against him for publicly using an employee's name. He breached privacy laws and libel laws. Good luck with that. I think all that "documentation" talk will back fire on you, because that employee has tons of "documentation" due in part to your tirade.

The gentleman that is upset because he did not feel that a available salesperson greeted him in a timely manner, has obviously not been in an establishment that was busy. Maybe everyone was already working with a customer. If you feel that someone should leave the customer they are with to accommodate you, you are sadly mistaken.

Unfortunately, that post was lost in the server crash last summer along with the user's account information and all other posts she'd made. The person who made that post is now a member on here with the username "Tonya". Edited by Casper
edit because "Tonya" said I was giving out personal info

Mr. Griffin,

I was really upset to see you were bad mouthing Hinds. I mean, after all the time I spent with you and the test rides you have taken at Hind's expense. I think as a sales person, I had a ton of patience with you as a customer. You would come into the dealership once or twice a week and spend hours of my time with absolutely no intention of buying at that time. I work off commision and lost numerous sales because I was locked up by you. So for you to make harmful comments about Hinds is unfounded and inappropriate. You do not work for free! I do not see why you felt you should waste my time and then complain about Hinds.

Mr. Griffin,

I was really upset to see you were bad mouthing Hinds. I mean, after all the time I spent with you and the test rides you have taken at Hind's expense. I think as a sales person, I had a ton of patience with you as a customer. You would come into the dealership once or twice a week and spend hours of my time with absolutely no intention of buying at that time. I work off commision and lost numerous sales because I was locked up by you. So for you to make harmful comments about Hinds is unfounded and inappropriate. You do not work for free! I do not see why you felt you should waste my time and then complain about Hinds.

Just stirring the pot here a bit, but you're saying because a customer came in taking test rides and asking questions before purchasing he was wasting your time?