Kuryakyn ISO Grips

*Items Powdercoated*

Stock Cam Cover Filled in "Yamaha"

Stock Clutch Cover Insert Filled in "Yamaha"

Stock Clutch Cover

Stock Pushrod Tubes

Stock Head Covers

Stock Clutch Adjuster

I bought the bike new, 17,000 miles on the bike, It is a very quick bike over a stock Warrior, Only reason I'm putting it up for sale is life has taken me in a new direction and I'm just not riding it anymore. My dad was killed on his and I just don't ride much anymore. The engine mods were done by Mark Underwood Factory Rider for the Warrior. The tune was done by the other Factory rider Rick McWaters. So the bike is dialed in very well. Below the pics show the bike with the wide tire kit. I have since sold it. Once the weather gets better I will post new pics, $6,500 obo Can email more pics,

9ebay.jpg

8ebay.jpg

7ebay.jpg

6ebay.jpg

4ebay.jpg

3ebay.jpg

2ebay.jpg

1ebay.jpg

12ebay.jpg

Edited by lagalaxy8
Price change

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
prob cuz he wasnt getting offers ;)

Nope not the reason, but thanks for your helpful insight.

I sold most of the extra parts I was throwing in with it. I sold a few other extras I had for the bike. That stuff added up.

You don't see me bad mouthing any ones else's asking price. If your not interested keep your mouth shut. If you knew anything about these bikes you would see that my asking price isn't as bad as you think. If you want a stock Warrior and want to add a Yamaha factory racing kit & a wide tire kit, (that has less then 10 days of ride time because my dad was killed on his bike and I have lost interest in bikes), then you will see you will be way over my price and still not have any other adds. It's a asking price, have you ever seen someone start low and work there price up?

We are in different times right now. A year ago this bike would have been sold on a drop of a hat. I'm in no hurry to sell, this bike isn't going to keep me from making my house payment. (Thank God)

I have a few guys interested they have been waiting for the weather to break. I have a guy in Cally that wants in but we are trying to find a reliable shipping company.

So till then it will sit under a cover in my garage not costing me a thing, except some time when some smart ass has nothing better to do but badmouth someones post.

I sold most of the extra parts I was throwing in with it. I sold a few other extras I had for the bike. That stuff added up.

You don't see me bad mouthing any ones else's asking price. If your not interested keep your mouth shut. If you knew anything about these bikes you would see that my asking price isn't as bad as you think. If you want a stock Warrior and want to add a Yamaha factory racing kit & a wide tire kit, (that has less then 10 days of ride time because my dad was killed on his bike and I have lost interest in bikes), then you will see you will be way over my price and still not have any other adds. It's a asking price, have you ever seen someone start low and work there price up?

We are in different times right now. A year ago this bike would have been sold on a drop of a hat. I'm in no hurry to sell, this bike isn't going to keep me from making my house payment. (Thank God)

I have a few guys interested they have been waiting for the weather to break. I have a guy in Cally that wants in but we are trying to find a reliable shipping company.

So till then it will sit under a cover in my garage not costing me a thing, except some time when some smart ass has nothing better to do but badmouth someones post.

dang dude, I didn't think we were badmouthing the post... sorry if you took it that way, If i had the cash i'd be all over this bike... but wouldn't mind seeing it go to somone around here, so if we post in here it gives it a bump so that it is more visable to others... you might get it sold faster... sorry if you took offense.

i wasnt bad mouthing your price, i was stating a logical reason as to why peoples asking prices drop.

dang dude, I didn't think we were badmouthing the post... sorry if you took it that way, If i had the cash i'd be all over this bike... but wouldn't mind seeing it go to somone around here, so if we post in here it gives it a bump so that it is more visable to others... you might get it sold faster... sorry if you took offense.

Guess just caught me at the wrong time. Guess the printed word can be missread.

Anyways here are some more pics of the bike.

9ebay.jpg

8ebay.jpg

7ebay.jpg

6ebay.jpg

4ebay.jpg

3ebay.jpg

2ebay.jpg

1ebay.jpg

12ebay.jpg

I have a guy interested in my wide tire kit, so if that sells then the price will go down some more, so might then be in someones ballpark for a quick cruiser. :D

• 2 weeks later...
whats the new price*

I edited it in the first post. Asking $7500 obo. I'm open to offers on it. I have more stuff I can take off it if the new owner didn't like it and was going to change it anyways. All the engine mods will stay. Only cosmetic things will I remove.

If that whole bike was flat black like the engine and exhaust package, you might be able to talk me into it.

My plan was to have the tins black too. Just never got around to it. (Even had another set of tins) Something about the dark purple that made it pop alittle more.