Last weeks Lodge pics...

PrincessPratt

I think a woman's body is beautiful and I don't mind looking at tasteful photography of that nature. As long as it doesn't cross the line, I enjoy it just as much as the next guy. I agree that it could go overboard and become annoying or disrespectful, but as long as it doesn't I agree with the 'hooray for boobies' mindset :)

Yes it is....Yes it IS!!!

Schmuckingham........You're a LUCKY man!!! :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ANTI-boob...lol. I see at least 25 sets of breast a day at work! hehe. It's just that I didn't feel it was appropriate to put her breasts on an online forum. She's a really sweet girl and had a few drinks when the pics were taken. ;) It was meant to be a joke. I am an EXTREMELY conservative person when it comes to nudity....and well pretty much everything else in my life. hehe. I've got my reasons for it. Plus don't most of you have wives and gf's??? Look at them! In my humble opinion I feel it is disrespectful to consistently look at another woman's body if you are in a commited relationship. That is even if you will NEVER have a chance of being with those women (and u ALL know u will never have a chance with Christina Agruelara...I know i spelled her name wrong). We all have opinions and that is my take on things. I'm know being on a forum that is male dominated will surely have pics of lightly dressed females. I don't post in those threads. That's just my preference. :D As smuck eluded to....I am long winded. Thanks for reading my book!

What happens if my gf looks at other sets of fun bags more than i do??

I think a woman's body is beautiful and I don't mind looking at tasteful photography of that nature. As long as it doesn't cross the line, I enjoy it just as much as the next guy. I agree that it could go overboard and become annoying or disrespectful, but as long as it doesn't I agree with the 'hooray for boobies' mindset :)

same here. thats how i feel.. im not afraid to point out when a girl looks good.. dont mean im a lesbian either..